Price Check 4105

/ 4105 #1  

bm3

Silver Member
Tractor
MF 1635 , JD 3203 , JD 1070
ok after reading some other post I am now leaning toward a 4105. At 64 I aint getting any younger. 1070 giving me problems so after its repaired i'll sell it.I just need something with more @ss than my 3203 . Dealer quoted me 18,999 on a basic 4105. I dont need a loader at this time but it is set up for one so no problem in the future if needed. They dont have one on the lot but one of the other stores does, James River Equipment is a very large company. 0 percent for 48 months, is this the going price ??
have trailer-will travel for better deal
also would like to know how to post pictures

Last edited:
   / 4105
Tractor-JD 1070- 3-2-12.JPG

Tractors in Shed - 3-2-12.JPG

/ 4105 #3  
You might want to look at tractorhouse.com, machinefinder.com and fastline.com. This way you can match up transmission, hours, SCV and condition.

/ 4105 #4  
ok after reading some other post I am now leaning toward a 4105. At 64 I aint getting any younger. 1070 giving me problems so after its repaired i'll sell it.I just need something with more @ss than my 3203 . Dealer quoted me 18,999 on a basic 4105. I dont need a loader at this time but it is set up for one so no problem in the future if needed. They dont have one on the lot but one of the other stores does, James River Equipment is a very large company. 0 percent for 48 months, is this the going price ??
have trailer-will travel for better deal
also would like to know how to post pictures

The 4105 is a good tractor! I think you'll be very happy with it - especially with the eHydro transmisson.

Have you checked out the JD website and ran through the "Build Your Own" feature? You can configure the 4105 with different options and obtain a MSRP price estimate at the same time.

That's a starting point - the final price you settle on with your dealer will depend upon how competitive any particular dealer happens to be..!

One additional suggestion... buying a loader now; as part of the "tractor package" will give you the best opportunity to save on the cost of the loader. Buying it sometime in the future will most likely cost you significantly more.

AKfish