Finally my turn for delivery!

/ Finally my turn for delivery! #1  

prosperity

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 2520
My day has finally arrived. Although not as big as you guys with the 4xxx's, I'm quite proud of my new arrival. Had to say goodbye to my old trusty 332, but I'm sure I'll get over it. Starting out with my 2210 as a pure mowing machine at first. Loader and/or front blade coming this fall.

16040864.jpg

This is the first of a series of photos I took of my delivery. To see the rest of the photos go here

/ Finally my turn for delivery! #3  
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Looks Great, lot bigger than the stuff you use at work, isn't it?

/ Finally my turn for delivery! #4  
Congratulations! I just spent 4 hours tonight on my 2210 spreading fertilizer and grass seed on 3+ acres. You'll want the bucket, it comes in handy - I brough along 240 more pounds of fertilizer in mine, only had to go back to the barn once. What fun.

Getting topsoil delivered tomorrow then it's time for aerating, leveling and more seed.

I moved up from a 335 and love the 2210. You won't miss your 322 for long.

Enjoy!

/ Finally my turn for delivery!
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( lot bigger than the stuff you use at work, isn't it?)</font>

Yeah, I guess thats where the "toys" thing comes from.

/ Finally my turn for delivery! #6  
OK congrats on the new tractor and all but the real question for those of us sniffing around for a good used garden tractor to supplement - who has the 332? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Finally my turn for delivery!
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( who has the 332? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Grotzinger Equipment in St Marys Pa.
If you need the phone number send me an IM.

I would have sold it myself, but I live in an area where no one appreciates tractors - what ever the color. There is no way I could have sold it for what I got on trade in.
They all have their $8000 four-wheelers, and $18000 Harleys. They just don't understand the tractor thing. I guess we are of our own breed here.

/ Finally my turn for delivery! #8  
They are both nice looking tractors... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif