JD Quick Connect Off Brand Attachments?

/ JD Quick Connect Off Brand Attachments? #1  

dmfahie

Tractor
J.D. 2305
Hello. Just wondering if you knew of a mfg. that made attachments for my 2305? I have the quick connect loader. I called my JD dealer for a set of forks. $650+??? Seemed like a lot of money. I like to keep my tractor green, however I also like to keep green in my pocket. Has anybody heard of generic attachments (Woods, Etc.?) for the quick connect?

Thanks in advance.

/ JD Quick Connect Off Brand Attachments? #2  
I made a hay fork for my front loader with some stock steel. Torch and press to bend the top hooks. The bottom pins were just solid round chamfered and holes drilled. If you are somewhat handy metal working you can spend hundreds of dollars on steel an pay yourself nothing for a weekend of work. Of course if you are a skillful worker my 16 hours you might do in 4.

John Deere quick attach adapters & Hay attachments
Tractor Pallet Forks Quick Attach

Bing or Goggle search should get you some answers.

/ JD Quick Connect Off Brand Attachments? #3  
artillian.com - member/advertiser on tbn

/ JD Quick Connect Off Brand Attachments? #4  
   / JD Quick Connect Off Brand Attachments? #5  
Hello. Just wondering if you knew of a mfg. that made attachments for my 2305? I have the quick connect loader. I called my JD dealer for a set of forks. $650+??? Seemed like a lot of money. I like to keep my tractor green, however I also like to keep green in my pocket. Has anybody heard of generic attachments (Woods, Etc.?) for the quick connect?

Thanks in advance.

That's really not bad for a set of forks. A set of 42" light weight will run you over $ 500.

/ JD Quick Connect Off Brand Attachments? #7  
I have a set of these that clamp to bucket. Very convenient for moving palleted attachmnets. Paynesforks.com - Tractor & Skid Steer Bucket Forks Attachments. Not a quick- or I- but very easy on/off. Aluminum and steel options available.

I was always leary of the bucket mounted versions...Figured they'd eventually bend my cutting edge down. I guess it depends on what you're handling with them and how heavy duty your bucket is...Also would move your load out away from the loader thereby reducing your load capacity...

/ JD Quick Connect Off Brand Attachments? #8  
Check the date of this thread guys... it's a year old.

/ JD Quick Connect Off Brand Attachments? #9  
Better late than never?

/ JD Quick Connect Off Brand Attachments? #10  
Check the date of this thread guys... it's a year old.

Opps, didn't even notice. Well...with inflation, those forks, may cost him about 90 bucks more......lol