Dealer Ordered a new Horst Pallet Fork for CX 200

/ Ordered a new Horst Pallet Fork for CX 200
I have a ballast box (listed on the signature section) and use it whenever I have the loader installed as suggested by you and the operational manual. The loader can carry heavier loads than the tractor is able to handle on hilly terrain. I remove the ballast box and the loader when I am in the post pulling mode since operating the front end loader is very unstable without the ballast box. I have tried pulling posts with the loader and ballast box installed but it does not work a well nor is it as quick.

/ Ordered a new Horst Pallet Fork for CX 200 #12  
johnwilldo said:
I have a ballast box (listed on the signature section) and use it whenever I have the loader installed as suggested by you and the operational manual. The loader can carry heavier loads than the tractor is able to handle on hilly terrain. I remove the ballast box and the loader when I am in the post pulling mode since operating the front end loader is very unstable without the ballast box. I have tried pulling posts with the loader and ballast box installed but it does not work a well nor is it as quick.

This is confusing to me. I can use my forks with the loader or the 3 point hitch. You mention the danger of back wheels losing contact with ground while using forks. Doesn't this mean you have the loader on the front, thus requiring ballast on the rear? Or are you using the forks on the rear and find the front wheels coming off the ground?

/ Ordered a new Horst Pallet Fork for CX 200
Whenever the loader is mounted the ballast box goes on first. The forks are on the loader, the ballast box in on the Imatch three point hitch. I use the IMatch alone with the loader and ballast box dismounted. Hope that gives a clearer picture. I also use the IMatch when I mount the brush hog. When I use the grader blade or the rock rake, I have to use the normal three point hitch configuration.