Buying Advice X740

/ X740 #1  

gump1969

When buying a new x740 what accessory are must have from the get go. I plan on getting the blade, weights and 3 pt hitch later.

/ X740 #2  
I looked at one of those at the dealer's last week when I was getting parts. Those are nice looking tractors.

Mower deck, grass catcher, utility cart.

You have snow plowing covered.

/ X740 #3  
When buying a new x740 what accessory are must have from the get go. I plan on getting the blade, weights and 3 pt hitch later.

These are well equipped to start with, I didn't buy any other options with mine that you can't add later. When I bought the 749 I ordered it with the rear pto, cat 1 limited hitch and mower deck. I am adding a hydraulic top link and MC519 cart to it now. I am in the process of setting up an IMatch with all of my rear implements for this season's use.

/ X740 #4  
gump1969 said:

As many as possible. There are no discounts or low rate financing available on attachments or accessories after the sale of the tractor. My initial purchase was 60/40 tractor/attachment.