Finally Made My Decision

/ Finally Made My Decision
Nice tractor! Your trailer? Or delivering dealer's? I like the color match.

I actually purchased a package deal which included the 5045D, Frontier RC2072 Cutter, Frontier BB2072 Box Blade and the Big Tex 10PI Trailer.

I was in the middle of trading in my towing vehicles for a new one, so the dealer dropped it off for me.

/ Finally Made My Decision #12  
Good luck, looks pretty neat without the front bucket!

Rob

/ Finally Made My Decision #13  
Nice tractor. I see some weeds in those pics that ought to be the first to go. Have fun and keep the wheels pointed down.:thumbsup:

/ Finally Made My Decision
Nice tractor. I see some weeds in those pics that ought to be the first to go. Have fun and keep the wheels pointed down.:thumbsup:

Weeds, for the most part, have been obliterated. There are still some hiding about though (d@mn musk thistle).

/ Finally Made My Decision #15  
Weeds, for the most part, have been obliterated. There are still some hiding about though (d@mn musk thistle).

They're darn tough.. really hard to ever get rid of! What you never want to see is; a few musk thistle mixed in with a nice stand of Canada thistle! :shocked:

Keep you awake at night; trying to figure out what plan of attack - next! :laughing:

AKfish

/ Finally Made My Decision #16  
With purchasing the 5045D and a D100 lawn tractor - I kind of feel like a JD bottom feeder.

That's a funny way to put it. I have a slightly different pair: 2305 and 5055D. The 2305 is a lawn mower in the summer and snow blower in the winter. I also have the 200CX FEL for it, but that one will go to market as soon as I get a Westendorf TA26 Plus FEL for the 5055D. In addition to material handling, the 5055D's primary purpose in my hobby farm is pulling 2-bottom plow, 72" tiller, brush hog, and various implements needed for cultivating large vegetable gardens. Other than wishing for a cab in winter, I have been very happy with the tractors, even though they are from the cheaper end of the JD lineups.

Congrats and enjoy!