Just ordered JD 5075e

/ Just ordered JD 5075e #1  

rjm5133

Tractor
5-John Deere 855's, 2155, 2555,5520, 2-5075e's 4520, 1070, 2720, 4-kubota ZD331, M7040
Just ordered a 5075e with a 9 foot kuhn rotary disc mower to add to the fleet. Now i will be running 3 tractors with 9 foot kuhns and an 8 foot bush hog for. should be able to get some serious grass cut. ill post up some pics when it comes in.

Also if anyone has experience with this machine i'd like to dear how you like it. looking to add a 12 or 15 foot rotary cutter to the fleet as well, any input is appreciated.

/ Just ordered JD 5075e #2  
Congrats on your new tractor! :thumbsup: Lookin' forward to your pictures - with the Kuhn disc mower!

There's a fair number of the 65E and 75E's up here, now. Probably 30-40 just this past year in the local area. Commercial fishermen use quite a few of them to work on beach locations to harvest salmon. Wet sand and mud and heavy fishing nets and gear. Plus totes (containers) of fish that average 3,000 - 4,000 pounds when full. So, the tractors get a serious workout!

Very solid, dependable machines.

AKfish

/ Just ordered JD 5075e #3  
Me too. My 5075e will be delivered on Saturday. My local dealer would not make a deal with me so bought it from a dealer 250 miles away and they are delivering it for free.

/ Just ordered JD 5075e #4  
Me too. My 5075e will be delivered on Saturday. My local dealer would not make a deal with me so bought it from a dealer 250 miles away and they are delivering it for free.

Congratulations! :thumbsup: Rock solid tractors and easy on fuel, too.

Sorry to hear that your local guy is a bit hardheaded.. When you can't reach a suitable compromise for both parties... tends to stick in your mind whenever you have to buy parts, oil, filters, etc. in the future, too.

AKfish

/ Just ordered JD 5075e
triplemoutdoors,

Congratulations on the new tractor. Let me know how you like it. What will you be using it for?

Sorry to hear about the dealer troubles, i'm lucky enough to have a great relationship with my local dealer, which i feel is very important when purchasing equipment

/ Just ordered JD 5075e #6  
Congratulations. Here's wishing you many hours of enjoyable and productive Seat Time. :thumbsup:

/ Just ordered JD 5075e #7  
enjoy your new tractor.

/ Just ordered JD 5075e #8  
rjm

It is one nice tractor! I was able to get 1.5 hours on the tractor today. I'm going to us it for loading hay, maintaining a 1700' gravel road and keeping the fence row clean.

/ Just ordered JD 5075e #9  
Did it qualify for $1500 off with purchase of two implements?

/ Just ordered JD 5075e
Triplemoutdoors,

Glad to hear you like your new tractor, I'm hoping to get mine in the next few weeks.

I will be adding this machine to my mowing fleet, it will spend most of it's time mowing a couple hundred miles of right-of -way