Price Check JD 4410

/ JD 4410 #1  

nelsont

Tractor
JD 4410
Bought a JD 4410 Hydro over the weekend. Came with 60" JD front mount snowblower and a Kingcutter 50" rear 3 pt. tiller. Tractor has around 1000 hrs on it.
I paid $14375 for the package, which I felt was fair. Would like to obtain a loader for it also.:thumbsup:

/ JD 4410 #2  
Nice tractor :thumbsup: Living in WI. a cab for snowblowing would be handy.

/ JD 4410 #3  
Welcome!

A loader is a MUST have for me. I take mine off all the time, but have a friend who has never removed his. Park stands were an option he did not even get.

/ JD 4410
What are your plans with your new to you tractor?

A few web-sites, if you have not already found them. Order Tech. manual, online operator manual and parts cost/availability:

SelectManuals.com
John Deere - Parts Catalog
https://jdparts.deere.com/servlet/com.deere.u90.jdparts.view.publicservlets.HomeUnsigned

Mow lawn, new digs has huge open lawn space, several acres. Also have 3 acres of ag land that I want to plant to pine trees. Have hard woods that I want to make trails etc. and of course move the snow in winter.
I can see a soft cab would be nice for blowing snow, but keeping my plow truck for the first winter incase. A loader is just so handy, just sold my 2640 JD with JD146 loader and at first I took loader on and off but finally got tired of the routine and it hadn't been off for several years.:)