Status
Not open for further replies.
   / FS: Deere 541 Loader @ Auction TOMORROW in PA #1  

JordanFTW

Gold Member
Tractor
Deer 110 TLB, 4300, LT180, LT160, NH LS185.B
All,

There is a 541 loader for sale at auction tomorrow in Seven Valleys, PA. I will be participating in this auction and if someone is interested in this loader, let me know ASAP! Send me a PM with your highest offer and your phone number.

These do not come up for sale all that often and when they do they go for 5k+ at dealers, often w/o the 1k+ brackets. I can almost guarantee you this loader will go for under 3k. I am not sure what the brackets fit but it's probably the most common 5200/5210/5300/5310/5400 ones. Don't hold me to this, I have no way to confirm. They do have brackets for this loader to fit newer and older series tractors I am sure, do your own research before contacting me please.

I am willing to deliver for a cost, or can work with McGrew to have these trucked to you. If you want me to deliver them you need to have a way to remove them from my trailer!

Link to photos and info...

Link to price comparison on tractor house...

I will have this post removed after the auction tomorrow so act fast! I am just trying to help out another TBN member, I am not a business or a re-seller.

/ FS: Deere 541 Loader @ Auction TOMORROW in PA
Understand that this is NOT MY LOADER!!!

I am just trying to help TBN members in need save, what could possibly be, a ton of cash.

Last Chance!

Sold for 3k + fees. Plz close or delete thread.

/ FS: Deere 541 Loader @ Auction TOMORROW in PA #6  
Do you go often? I have a small wish list, but they are too far from MI for me to consider going to.

Do you go often? I have a small wish list, but they are too far from MI for me to consider going to.

I participate online usually, VIA the website above. I am in Auctions a few times a week. To bid online it does require a 5k credit card deposit or 10k escrow deposit.

/ FS: Deere 541 Loader @ Auction TOMORROW in PA #9  
I've never been in the place, but I've passed it a couple times...they're about 15-20 miles west of me...

Status
Not open for further replies.