Price Check 37 JD Unstyled A

/ 37 JD Unstyled A #1  

tmassie

Tractor
jd-several
I was hoping someone had a ballpark figure for the worth of a complete '37 Unstyle A. It needs restored but is in fair condition. Not running. Thanks

/ 37 JD Unstyled A #2  
Vintage machines don't really fall under the same price stategy as conventional older units. A running unit I would place at no more than about $2,500 - $3,000 Tops. Collector markets can fluctuate greatly by territory and economy. There are lots of "2 cyl clubs" on the net to check out though.

/ 37 JD Unstyled A #3  
As already stated the price will depend on region. For a 1937 John Deere A not running you would probably be in the range of $600 to $1500. If the tractor is complete and not missing anything, the style of rear wheels, style of front end all play a factor on the price.

Do you have any pictures so we could help give you a more accurate price on it?

/ 37 JD Unstyled A #4  
I was hoping someone had a ballpark figure for the worth of a complete '37 Unstyle A. It needs restored but is in fair condition. Not running. Thanks

Two A's sold on eBay a few weeks ago--both running--$720 (1941) and $751 (1943)--both styled.

Based on these recent actual prices, I'd say that A you're eyeballing is worth maybe $500 in its non-running, unrestored condition.

Good luck.