Price Check 1026R TLB & MMM

/ 1026R TLB & MMM #1  

scuba911

Tractor
craftsman
Got a quote from 2 nearby dealers on a 1026r w/ loader, mmm, and 260 backhoe. the price was right around 20K with incentives and 0% financing. is that a fair deal? i'm in the northeast. Thanks.

/ 1026R TLB & MMM #2  
That price is almost to good to be true! I think the bx 25 and max 22 are higher priced than that. Is it a demo? Year end close out? 42"MMM? Is the dealer a relative? What's your secret?

/ 1026R TLB & MMM #3  
That price is almost to good to be true! I think the bx 25 and max 22 are higher priced than that. Is it a demo? Year end close out? 42"MMM? Is the dealer a relative? What's your secret?

doesnt sound like to good to be true. sounds like the normal 12 percent off msrp like most get before taxes if applicabale

/ 1026R TLB & MMM
Thats before taxes w/ the H120 loader, 60mmm auto connect deck, 260 backhoe w/ power beyond, & rimguard. Neither dealer was willing to move on the price at all so i wanted to ask around if that was a good deal to pull the trigger on. thanks again!

/ 1026R TLB & MMM #5  
Seems about the right price for all that. When I was going to trade my 2305 in for one earlier this year, that was about the price I came to. I was looking at the 54in MMM and no Rim guard though. But with the H120, Auto Connect Deck and the 260 backhoe too.