Results 1 to 2 of 2
05-18-2012, 06:34 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Pewaukee, WI
- None Yet
Is This A Good Deal - 2012 1026R
I am about to pull the trigger on a 2012 1026R, and am wondering if you can help me figure out if this is a good deal...
I was offered $21,861.00 ($23,085.22 with tax) for the following, delivered to my doorstep:
1. John Deere 1026R Tractor - $11,186.21 + tax
- Includes: Engine Block Heater, Coolant Heater, iMatch quick hitch, iMatch Hitch Bushings, and Quick-Tatch Weights (x4)
2. John Deere 60D 7-Iron Mower - $2,625.74 + tax
- Includes Hydraulic Mower Lift and Auto PTO Coupler
3. John Deere 54'' Snow Blower - $3,311.18 + tax
- Includes: Front Quick-Hitch and Hydraulic Lift, 2000RPM Front PTO, and Implement Drive and Upstop
4. John Deere H120 NSL Loader - $2,911.00 + tax
- Includes: 49'' Bucket and Ballast Box
5. Land Pride 50'' Tiller With Shear Pin Drive - RTR0550 - $1826.87 + tax
I am in SE Wisconsin, and around here they appear to only be offering 48 month financing, which I am probably going to take them up on.
According to my dealer sheet the suggested price for all of the above, before tax, is $27,269.48, but I have been around long enough to know that this number can always be inflated.
Just wondering if this is a decent deal, or I should be going back to the table for another round?
Thanks in advance for your input.
05-21-2012, 11:01 PM #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
- Pemberton, NJ
- Ferris 1000Z ZTR 27hp/61
Re: Is This A Good Deal - 2012 1026R2005-2008 Ferris & Simplicity Mowers
06 Simplicity Legacy XL 27hp Diesel 4x4 Tractor
09 66hp Deere 4720 http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/568957542RPhgRb
09 Deere 244j lil loader jan2010
2010 Deere 332D cab 90hp skid steer Feb2010, deeres fault!
By Brandon S in forum Buying/Pricing/ComparisonsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-07-2012, 12:29 AM
By Builder in forum AttachmentsReplies: 40Last Post: 11-29-2011, 09:19 PM
By tractordriver in forum Mahindra Buying/PricingReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2008, 05:26 PM
By ladracer in forum Kioti Buying/PricingReplies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2007, 08:28 PM