Inked a new 3032e today !!!

/ Inked a new 3032e today !!! #1  

Cntryboy0075

Bronze Member
Tractor
2012 JD3032e
New to posting on the forum, but certainly not new to reading and researching. Recently moved to Wyoming about 6 months back now. Got me a little 10 acre place and needed a CUT to keep the field cut, with an FEL to help keep the snow moved and do odd and end chores around the property. Found a GREAT dealer in Miles City, MT, who made me a pretty sweet offer on a 3005 with no FEL. Got to reading about how great the HSTs were with loader work, and figured Id drive up and see if he had a 3038e. Didnt have one, but had two 3032e sitting on the lot. I had been on the Kubotas, and the CaseIH CUTs, and to be honest, had some really bad experiences with the dealers in the surronding area. Always been a Case guy, but the JD dealer in Miles City went out of his way to help me, answer all my questions, and give me opporunities to run the JDs. So, after some tire kicking, and some sweet talking, I left there today with a brand spankin new 3032e with a FEL and 48'' Frontier brush hog with chains front and rear, Rim Guard in the tires (rears) for just a pinch over 16K. Couldnt be happier with how the purchase went. Will be getting a ballast box for when the brush hog is off, a nice 72" finish mower, and wouldnt mind having an auger attatchment for it as well. Will be putting that brush hog to use tomorrow !!! Done alot of reading on here before buying it, and done alot of looking online at prices, done alot of comparisons and such, and I feel I have found the exact tractor I need !!! Will get some pics of her at work soon. Thanks for all the reading this forum has provided, all the information, is really great :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 3032e.jpg
    3032e.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 549
   / Inked a new 3032e today !!! #2  
Very nice set up. Would say have fun. But I know That is going to happen. Congrats

/ Inked a new 3032e today !!! #3  
Wow....... congratulations !

Can't wait to see some action pictures of it. :thumbsup:

/ Inked a new 3032e today !!! #4  
Sounds like you got a great deal. Enjoy your new "tool" :)

/ Inked a new 3032e today !!! #5  
That is a great tractor and loader combo.
No question about it, you will have fun.

/ Inked a new 3032e today !!!
Thanks to all for the congrats. I have put just a little over 11 hours on the tractor so far. Mostly brush hogging and cutting the field. Played a little bit with the loader too. Everything is working smooth and going great. The brush hogging is slow, with the smaller tractor and smaller brush hog, but I knew it was going to be the first time around. Whatever this stuff is that grows here in Wyoming, it gets to be about 4' tall, or so I have been told, has an evergreen looking bushy bloom, but a wood stem that seems more to shred when you cut it than just get chopped off. But I know once I get it all cut the first time, taking my time and not over working the equipment or abusing it, I can cruise over it the next time and get a cleaner looking finish. Couldnt be happier with the machine !!!

/ Inked a new 3032e today !!! #7  
Time to check trans and front axle lubes. These often need a little added from initial fill. Read owner's msnual.

/ Inked a new 3032e today !!! #8  
Congrats on the new tractor!!!
So, why a 48" cutter? You could power a 60" cutter with no problem.

/ Inked a new 3032e today !!!
Thanks Roy !!! In all honesty, I haven't been in Wy. all that long, and had no idea what that wood barked looking stuff growing in my field was, having heard it can get over 4' tall. I didn't want to work the tractor to hard and was afraid I would cutting what turns out to be sage brush. Plus the dealer cut me an awesome deal on it !!!