Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment?

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #121  
I think the 2032R has .3 HP more than the 2720. Probably to accommodate the extra emissions equipment, because PTO HP is the same (according to the JD website).

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment?
I spoke to my dealer last month and he stated that the 2000, 3000 and 4000 series will all have new models for next year. There is talk that Deere is suppose to have a big announcement in the fall about this. Has anyone else heard this? If it is true, it looks like the 2000 series is just going through a quick number change until the new models are released.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #123  
I spoke to my dealer last month and he stated that the 2000, 3000 and 4000 series will all have new models for next year. There is talk that Deere is suppose to have a big announcement in the fall about this. Has anyone else heard this? If it is true, it looks like the 2000 series is just going through a quick number change until the new models are released.

everyone pretty well has to do this because of emmissions. I would not expect to see anything crazy change since most engineering efforts are being put towards swapping around engines.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #124  
I'm betting new hoods to look like the 1 series. New numbers for sure.