Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment?

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #21  
is there a switch for that in your tractor? i see on the engine there is an electronic box installed where it would control the throttle electonically but i see button in my cab to utilise it

There is a switch in the right hand console for it. It is displayed as "AUT" on the switch. It links together the engine & transmission to work in unison. By far one of my favorite features of this machine!

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #22  
And that can't be added on by the dealer can it?

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #23  
And that can't be added on by the dealer can it?

When you get the upgraded cruise kit for about $100 the switches are in the bag, seems like there are two ro three switches to add and one to delete IIRC. This is compatible with the 09 and up 4520 and 4720 for sure but might be available with others too. I get a lot of use out of this upgrade for the money compared to things such as the rear window wiper and rear work lights, I have tried them but haven't needed them.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #24  
Thanks for the update. I have a 2010 4320 so im thinking that I don't have the same 'drive by wire' system. I will ask my dealer though. Just added rear work lights. Haven't used them either, but they do a good job. I figured I could use them to work at night, but mostly for safety reasons I don't do that very often.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #25  
They need to come out with a 3 range hydro on the 2000 series. I had a couple hills I can't hardly pull in high, and low is too slow for mowing. With the shift lever up there from where it was on the 55 series helps, cause I can change it without reaching down when I get to the hills. Also, suspension seat would be a plus. At least the 55 series had a spring system, but it didn't really ride any better than the 2520. Also, they need a temp gauge. There, I found 3 things right there that they can put on it and call it an R series. Oh, and I really miss the single break pedal on the right side for stopping fast on hills. I reach for it with my foot and hit the go faster pedal then remember it's only got brakes on the left side.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #26  
5m needs a HST Trans.

I don't have the auto throttle on my 4520 cab. I wonder if the AC could keep up in the heat down here.

D.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #27  
5m needs a HST Trans.

I don't have the auto throttle on my 4520 cab. I wonder if the AC could keep up in the heat down here.

D.

In a word... "Yes" The HVAC in the 3x20 & 4x20 are from the 5x25 Series - way overkill for that size cab - but it was far less expensive then R&D on a specific 3x20/4x20 HVAC system

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #28  
I was on my iPad at the time so I didn't type enough.

I am not sure the 4520 AC will keep up with out the throttle being up pretty high.

JD gets an F from me on the filtering for the cab. I have both a 5525 and a 4520. The 4520 filter setup is a disaster in comparison to the 5525.

Still like my 4520 cab, but they could have done better.

D.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #29  
I was at the dealer getting pricing on a 1026 last week and I asked the dealer about changes for 3 and 4x20 series. Only changes for next year models is emissions equipment on the motors.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #30  
I'll bite. What is auto throttle? Does the RPM increase automatically or something under demanding situations, or does it maintain constant RPM under load?