Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment?

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #61  
They both are quick attach, the difference is the CX has spring loaded latches for the quick attach and the parking stand where the X uses pins to secure the loader and no parking stand.

Both the 200CX and 200X can be attached and detached, just like the 300CX and 300X can be attached and detached - the CX versions of the loaders are just much quicker doing it, hence quick attach :)

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #62  
Well... We were told that machines would not be re-named to the new system unless there were major changes to said equipment. I guess T4 engines in the 2x20 Series qualify. The "new 2R" series is the same as the "old 2x20" series, other than the tier of the engine. There will be two tractors next year, the 2025R and 2032R. For the poster who just signed a deal on a 2720 you did well - the price increase for the new 2032R is said to be quite substantial.

The "new" 1025R (replacing the 1026R) and 2025R will both be under the 25hp rating therefore not having a big price increase like the 2032R. Also the 200X loader will be discontinued and the 200CX will now be called the H130.

All new X700's and Z900's are coming as well as the 4-Seat Gator 825i-S4 / 855D-S4 with standard EPAS (Electronic Power Assist Steering) RSX850i's are now showing up at dealerships as well. (We got two this morning)

5E Utility Tractors will now have Cab or OOS available throughout the lineup from 55hp up (5045E will be OOS only) so you can now get a cab 55, 65 or 75hp or an OOS 83, 93 or 101hp. The "Limited" designation will go away with this change. No HST or eHydro available though, for those of you that want it.

Very interesting.:thumbsup: Looks like the picture I made must be close, but I was off on the model number.:laughing: So basically, the 2320 will be no more and the 2025R will replace the 2520?

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #63  
Wonder when they will start showing up at the dealers.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #64  
So I wonder what the new number will be for the 270 hoe? Oh thats right they still haven't come out with it yet...

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #65  
Ooops! Glad you brought that up - no more loaders for the X700 Series. I can't believe I forgot that one!

Just a question on this. I had heard zero loader ever due to the tractor frame changes, and more importantly, the existance of the 1-series. But, some others had heard that there may be one in a few years. How firm was the "no loader"?

Personally, I can't see JD designing a loader for these X7's today with the 1023E/1025R out there.

Thanks!

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #66  
Just a question on this. I had heard zero loader ever due to the tractor frame changes, and more importantly, the existance of the 1-series. But, some others had heard that there may be one in a few years. How firm was the "no loader"?

Personally, I can't see JD designing a loader for these X7's today with the 1023E/1025R out there.

Thanks!

Deere figures that it will get people to jump up to a machine with ROPS since they aren't available on the X700's. It will both make operating a Deere FEL safer on a small tractor and it will get their customers to buy a bigger unit at the same time.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #67  
hi bleedgreen, any info on the "all new" Z900 series? thanks..............bud

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #68  
5E Utility Tractors will now have Cab or OOS available throughout the lineup from 55hp up (5045E will be OOS only) so you can now get a cab 55, 65 or 75hp or an OOS 83, 93 or 101hp. The "Limited" designation will go away with this change. No HST or eHydro available though, for those of you that want it.
I am not going to buy another 5045E of course but I have to ask why a cab that will fit on a 5055E will not fit on a 5045E? And what the devil does OOS stand for?

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #69  
I am not going to buy another 5045E of course but I have to ask why a cab that will fit on a 5055E will not fit on a 5045E? And what the devil does OOS stand for?

Not sure on the cab, but OOS is open operator station.