Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment?

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #81  
Just a question on this. I had heard zero loader ever due to the tractor frame changes, and more importantly, the existance of the 1-series. But, some others had heard that there may be one in a few years. How firm was the "no loader"?

Personally, I can't see JD designing a loader for these X7's today with the 1023E/1025R out there.

Thanks!

Someone on another board (with connections to Deere) say that a loader is in the works but will be 2014 before it is available. I was told specifically "no more loaders" for X700 Series. Deere would rather we move them to a 1 Series with proper ROPS and by the time you get a diesel, 4WD X700 Series you are right where a 1023E is anyway.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #82  
hi bleedgreen, any info on the "all new" Z900 series? thanks..............bud

Z900B, Z900M and Z900R machines should be available by springtime. Unfortunately (IMHO) we still do not have a diesel in the Z900's - just the 997 - but the 997 will be available with the 60" Mulch-On-Demand deck for next year.

Z900B is base machine, upgraded but similar to the Z700's which have been discontinued. Kohler engine, 7-IronII decks (48, 54, 60) still TuffTorq integrated with no cross-porting.

Z900M is the "blend of effeciency and performance" in Deere's words. Kawi and Kohler EFI engines, a new "Flex-Fuel" engine, still 7-Iron PRO decks with MOD available. NO comfort & convenicence package and the TuffTorq integrated trans without cross-porting.

Z900R top of the line - I believe Kawi only engines but not sure. 7-Iron PRO decks with MOD available. C&C package standard, hydraulic cross-porting standard on TuffTorq integrated trans.

The M and R will have an optional front fork suspension - patented technology derived from our windrowers - we should be driving them in late January / early Feb down in Florida.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #83  
Is flordia where the dealer show is this year? I remember a few years back they had one in Cincinnati. Rolled out some new combines and stuff.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #84  
Okay, tonight I'm catching up on what's new and this is the first I've ever heard of new 2025, 2032, 1025 tractors. The latest post here was 3 months ago, anything new??? Photos????

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #85  
Why will John Deere not put a HST/IVT in the 5000 series tractors? I need one in the 85/100 horsepower range but am not happy with the transmissions they are offering.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment?
I heard a new rumor about the 4000 series. I heard that the 4000s cannot be ordered with the ePTO from the factory at the moment and JD is doing one last limited run of the Power Reverser transmissions for these tractors; maybe a run of only 200 more tractors. Supposedly, new 4000 models will be out in 2014 and most likely will have the Yanmar engines in them. I guess it is too costly to upgrade the current JD engines with Tier IV emissions. Hopefully, the ePTO options and all other options will be order-able in 2014.

Also, JD is supposedly updating the X700 series and 2000 series tractors this year.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #87  
I have the 300CX loader on my 3720. It it is does have a slightly higher lift capcity than the 300X does. It is also much easier to attach/detach than the X model.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #88  
Why will John Deere not put a HST/IVT in the 5000 series tractors? I need one in the 85/100 horsepower range but am not happy with the transmissions they are offering.

Yeah...!!! That would be a major, major change! With a HST/IVT in a cab 5000 machine - I could get my wife to sign off on a new 5100-5115M. Yeee Haaaa! :thumbsup:

AKfish

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #89  
I read somwhere that the tractor manufactures are trying to get pto hp and engine hp classified separatly to help with the teir 4 emissions. I think it was an article in Sucessfull Farming magazine a few months back. I believe it was Kubota and New Holland that were having problems with the smaller hp engines. I'll see if I can find the article and post it.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #90  
Yeah...!!! That would be a major, major change! With a HST/IVT in a cab 5000 machine - I could get my wife to sign off on a new 5100-5115M. Yeee Haaaa! :thumbsup:

AKfish

I wouldn'g hold your breath just yet on that option. For now just the "plus" tranny on the M's that give you pst high - low. New trannies coming to six series though.