Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment?

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #1  

eagle107

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota and John Deere Tractors
I heard the JD 2000 series tractors were supposed to be redesigned for next year or 2014, not sure if it is true. I also heard the JD skid steers that use the same JD PowerTech 4024T engines as the 4000 series tractors are going back to using the Yanmar engines. Not sure if it is due to Tier IV emissions or not. Has anyone else heard the same thing or any new rumors or info on JD equipment/tractors?

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #2  
Would not be surprised if we saw Yanmars in the future in the radial lift skids. I don't think they have been a monster seller for Deere and using a Yanmar would certainly help with the pricing. I would not expect the rest of the ss line up to recieve a different power unit than a Deere. Can't comment on the 4x20's.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #3  
Will be interesting to hear if Deere is planning on upgrading the X300, X500 and X700 series Deere mowers for 2013? I am thinking that the X700 series design is due for an upgrade pretty soon, seeing as the X495/595 design was first introduced in 2002 and is still in use for the X700 series with minor changes over the years.

Anyone know if the X700 series will be upgraded?

Jason B

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #4  
don't know but i think they should come out with a few Z mowers with shocks like Ferris!

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #7  
2x20 Series will not be updated anytime soon - SSLs and CTLs have some big changes coming and soon from what I hear.

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #8  
In my opinion, the whole xx20 lineup is due for an overhaul! Still fine tractors, but have been on the market since around 05. Like to see them get the new numbering system sometime soon:thumbsup:

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #9  
I'm not sure we'll see an upgrade soon - look where we feel they fit in the range of what's available (arguably the JD forum is a bit biased to comment on this...). If they have a good solid product with a known reliability, why overhaul it yet? I'm sure it's in the planning stages, but even they may not know when.

Remember there were major tweaks in 2009 (power among them), and a few changes this past year (eH valves and such).

/ Any new JD Rumors or Info on New Equipment? #10  
I am tired of rumors on the 270 hoe, are they going to build it or what?