Buying Advice JD 2520 Need Pricing Advice

/ JD 2520 Need Pricing Advice #1  

pd94010

Tractor
Looking to purchase my first tractor. JD 2520 with 200CX Loader with 53 inch bucket, and RC Rotary Cutter with slip clutch. Dealer's price is $19,980.00 plus tax. This includes any JD incentives, such as $500 off when you buy two attachments. With 10% down, I can get 0% financing for 48 months. What do you folks think about this? Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

/ JD 2520 Need Pricing Advice #2  
At first glance that sounds pretty good. What is the list price on Deere's build your own? Depending on your local climate anywhere from 12-18% off that price is ok. I have been seeing 12-15% in Maine.

/ JD 2520 Need Pricing Advice
At first glance that sounds pretty good. What is the list price on Deere's build your own? Depending on your local climate anywhere from 12-18% off that price is ok. I have been seeing 12-15% in Maine.

Thanks for the reply! Here is the individual pricing at Deere's build your own: 2520 cut $16,363. + $250. destination charge, 200 cx loader $3110., RC2060 rotary mower $1,895. and 1 Quick Hitch $319. Any advice on a good purchase price would be very helpful!

/ JD 2520 Need Pricing Advice #4  
If nothing else if the equipment is kept clean . In 20 years it will be worth at least $20,000 just about the same as $20,000 placed in long term bonds.

/ JD 2520 Need Pricing Advice #5  
I paid 20K OTD for mine with the 62D MMM and the 200CX FEL with the 61" bucket.

I have three dealers within an hour so i always play the game of they will do this much what can you do until they get tired of me than i'll settle on the lowest price.

/ JD 2520 Need Pricing Advice
I paid 20K OTD for mine with the 62D MMM and the 200CX FEL with the 61" bucket.

I have three dealers within an hour so i always play the game of they will do this much what can you do until they get tired of me than i'll settle on the lowest price.

Thanks for the input. I have four dealers within 3 hrs of me. But it seems that when I tell them I'm getting more than 1 quote, what they say on the phone does not match their written price. Not sure if all these salesman know one another. One is lower on the tractor and fel, but a lot more on the attachments. The next one is more for the tractor and fel, but cheaper on the attachments. When I ask for a discount on the more expensive item, they don't budge. Any advice would be helpful, or am I the only one to experience this? I need to get two attachments from the same dealer in order to receive JD's $500. rebate offer.

/ JD 2520 Need Pricing Advice #7  
Most dealers seem to own 3 or more in a area of a state, the small time dealer is about gone.

/ JD 2520 Need Pricing Advice #8