Used 3032e price check

/ Used 3032e price check #1  

firefighterjrm

Bronze Member
Tractor
3032e D-140
Hello all, need a little friendly advise I was looking at getting a new 3032e as a matter fact I was going to go ink the sale on Monday, my dealer called me today and stated that he just had a 3032e come in on trade it is 2011 with only 36 hours on it he said he was willing to give it to me for 2000.00 less than on a brand new one also there is 6 foot bush hog finishing mower with it not that I need the finishing mower but it comes with it..... Looking for advise and input the dealer stated that the person that traded wanted to upgrade to a 4000. Thanks

/ Used 3032e price check #2  
Hello all, need a little friendly advise I was looking at getting a new 3032e as a matter fact I was going to go ink the sale on Monday, my dealer called me today and stated that he just had a 3032e come in on trade it is 2011 with only 36 hours on it he said he was willing to give it to me for 2000.00 less than on a brand new one also there is 6 foot bush hog finishing mower with it not that I need the finishing mower but it comes with it..... Looking for advise and input the dealer stated that the person that traded wanted to upgrade to a 4000. Thanks

I would at least look this deal over closely,the hours count more on a tractor than the year model. Having only 36 hours on it it is almost new. You can probably get the dealer to throw in your 50 hr service for free, and sell the finish mower for over a grand also, if you don't need it. You then come out way ahead.

/ Used 3032e price check #3  
Sounds like a good deal to me if everything checks out, depending on what their "new" price is.

/ Used 3032e price check #4  
what is the price they quoted you for a brand new 3032e?

/ Used 3032e price check
I was qouted 15500.00 with FEL and R 4 tires for new hope this helps