Bought the JD2210

/ Bought the JD2210 #21  
Oh, forgot to add this to my last reply: The first time I walked into the showroom it was empty exc for Mark and I.( He was there behind his gray desk. ) I walk about 2 steps toward him and he bellows out 'NEXT!'. I wasnt quite sure who he was talking to. I must have looked deaf. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I thought for a moment I had enlisted and the next sentence would be 'Drop and give me 20 maggot!'./forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Bought the JD2210 #22  
That is funny ! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I have to be honest with you.....I am willing to spend
more money to own a John Deere.....I have loved their tractors for many
reasons since I was a kid and though I believe all the (3) of the major
makers make great machines, I really don't see myself buying anything
other than a green machine........of course if the Kubota dealership
was as close as the Deere dealership maybe I would consider
going orange /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Bought the JD2210 #23  
Agreed, none of the tractors I looked at were 100% 'pleasing' in that they were a mix of 'why did they do that' and really nice features. I made a list of Deere vs NH but in the end theres really little true difference and those are creature comforts. Thats why I was choking on the big price difference. I think if Mark was willing to deal in some way Id likely get the Deere but hat doesnt seem to be the case.

I tryed Kubotas once and discovered there arent enough joints in my legs to comfortably get on and off the things much less operate one. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif