Buying Advice Artillian Pallet Fork Question

/ Artillian Pallet Fork Question #1  

sjhulsmn

Tractor
JD 3720cab w/300CX loader, JD 955 w/70A loader,, JD737 zero-turn
For those of you that have Artillian pallet forks, do you like them or do you wish you had another brand of pallet fork? Also, for those of you that are familiar with Artillian pallet fork products, what is the advantage of the Cascade fork vs. the standard fork? Also, what is the difference between standard and full taper forks? According to the Artillian web site, the Cascade forks are heavier then the standard forks and are made in the USA. I've have a JD 1070 with 440 loader that I'm thinking of getting a set of forks for. One of my main uses for forks will be removing rocks from my field. Some of these rocks weigh between 300 to maybe 700 pounds. Any input is appreciated.

/ Artillian Pallet Fork Question #2  
Artillian makes a great product. They are lighter than any of the comparable forks and just as strong. The benefit of them being light is less dead weight in the forks, so more lifting capacity. There's also a ton of great 'add-ons' for the Artillian that others don't offer. I don't have them myself, but those who do seem quite satisfied, my tractors are just to big for them.

/ Artillian Pallet Fork Question #3  
I'm very satisfied with the standard tines. I wouldn't buy the Cascade tines personally.

However...if you plan on digging rocks why not get a pair of his 24" tines, that's why he's selling them. That being the case, the 24's don't come from Cascade so you don't have to make a decision.

/ Artillian Pallet Fork Question #4  
I purchased Artillian forks earlier this year and I am very pleased with them. I ordered the 42"x4" Cascade Fork Tine, Pallet Fork Frame Removable Backrest, and the JDQA Pallet Fork Frame. I have absolutely no regrets and I use these forks on a regular basis.

/ Artillian Pallet Fork Question #5  
Chris's (Artillian) forks are amazing. They are well designed by someone who knows exactly what he's doing. This means that he doesn't have any more metal (ie weight) than he needs and this means you keep as much lifting capacity as possible. His design experience (backed up by analysis you can see on the site) also means that you can have confidence they won't fail. He's honest and cares about his customers like a small business man should. Great product, great company. On a similar side note, his glare shields are a life saver.

Last edited:
   / Artillian Pallet Fork Question #6  
Very happy with my Artillian forks. Less dead weight. If I ever have the need to purchase more items, I would buy them from Chris before I go looking else where.

/ Artillian Pallet Fork Question #7  
I purchased the frame, Cascade standard taper forks and the 24" forks from artillian, and am very happy. My understanding is that the standard taper is slightly heavier than the full taper. The widths are different, my cascade standard taper forks are 3" wide, the full taper forks are 4" wide.

Very highly recommended: Well engineered and thought out product, and Chris is fantastic to deal with!!!

/ Artillian Pallet Fork Question
Thanks everyone for your input - all very helpful!

/ Artillian Pallet Fork Question #9  
+1 on everything that has been said.

I bought mine about a year ago, and the design has changed a tiny but since then making them even better now.

/ Artillian Pallet Fork Question #10  
I too have had an Artillian Pallet Fork for a year and a half and am completely satisfied with it. I would absolutely buy another one.