Financing Zero percent financing

/ Zero percent financing #1  

dntfxr

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford, LS
Anyone know how long the 0% financing usually lasts year to year? I think right now it's till the end of the month, but I guess it will probably renew next month. Just trying to figure if I want to buy this year or hold off.
Thanks

/ Zero percent financing #2  
Anyone know how long the 0% financing usually lasts year to year? I think right now it's till the end of the month, but I guess it will probably renew next month. Just trying to figure if I want to buy this year or hold off.
Thanks

For what?

/ Zero percent financing
I didn't realize there are that many different offers. Specifically I am considering a 5000e tractor.

/ Zero percent financing #4  
I would also like to know this.

/ Zero percent financing #5  
Just remember: the time to buy is always right now! Msrp is always on the rise, and your chores aren't getting done without a new tractor!

/ Zero percent financing #6  
I was just talking with my local JD dealer yesterday and they can't make promises but fully expect the zero percent to get renewed at the end of the month

/ Zero percent financing #7  
Have a buddy thats a salesman for deere. After a few toddies he let it slip that 0% financing is just a numbers gimic. They just up the msrp price to get the same final figures

/ Zero percent financing #8  
Have a buddy thats a salesman for deere. After a few toddies he let it slip that 0% financing is just a numbers gimic. They just up the msrp price to get the same final figures

Not true in my experience.

/ Zero percent financing #9  
Wildwoodford is wrong for those who it isn't already obvious.

/ Zero percent financing #10  
Sorry wildeoodford, just saw that you were Canadian. Can't speak on that market up there but false down here anyhow.