My Plan Worked. 4610 on order!!!

/ My Plan Worked. 4610 on order!!! #1  

DK_Farms

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 4610 E-hydro 4WD, JD 5525 4WD Cab
I bought my wife a 460 loader, a 6 ft. Befco grooming mower, and a 6 ft. box scraper for Mothers Day. She said " Thanks, honey, but none of this stuff fits on the old 2010." In my most graceful, compassionate, and helpful voice I said, "Well, how about I get a new 4610 ehydro for Fathers Day so you can use it with your new gifts." She looked at me puzzled, albeit with one eye closed, but gave me a nod in the affirmative nevertheless. Fast Forward - The 2010 has been sold and the 4610 comes in next Friday. P.S. The kids figured out what went down pretty quick but they promised never to rat me out to mom as long as I give them the gas credit card for their cars and trucks.

/ My Plan Worked. 4610 on order!!! #2  
Congratulations DK, but what would you have done with all those attachments if your wife said the 2010 worked just fine....no need for a new tractor? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

...Bob

/ My Plan Worked. 4610 on order!!! #3  
Way to go! I would have preferrd a large chassis unit but couldn't make the $$ happen. I' SURE you really pulled the woll over your trusting spousal unit's eyes /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ My Plan Worked. 4610 on order!!!
I don't know if the tractor Gods are smiling upon me or setting me up for a takedown. The JD salesman called this morning and said my 4610 had come in early. Real early. Like 3 days ago early. They spent yesterday putting on the loader, light guards, work lights, HD alternator, and adjusting the mower. I can take delivery at my convenience any time between now and Friday. And, I have been approved for the 0% 36 month financing. ( I was prepared to pay cash for the tractor, but I figured if JD wanted to loan me money interest free, I'd be a fool not to take it from them). I'm one of those people you know that if something bad is going to happen, it's going to happen to me. So this scenario really has me spooked. I think I'll go buy a lotto ticket just in case this run of luck is real. How do I send pictures for ya'll to see?

I also want to thank everyone on this board for the input and advice you all so freely give. Although I have been a devoted JD customer for years, the info I gleaned from this infobase was a big factor in helping me make my decision.

Ken

/ My Plan Worked. 4610 on order!!! #5  
You picked my choice of the JD lineup. I think the 4610 is a great setup. Rat...

/ My Plan Worked. 4610 on order!!! #6  
Congrats on your new toyool /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I am surprised that you haven't already called and said "bring it over!"
To post a picture is really quite easy. After you post your message you preview it, during preview you can click on a button that allows you to attach a file. Just have your picture a reasonable size and you won't have any problems.
I got 5 hours in on my 4310 that was delivered on Saturday (the truck didn't get here until 1:00pm)--just got dark too early. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I am sure that you will appreciate the amazing utility of your new tooly-toy /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shari
4310 MWFD eHydro, 430 FEL, 47 Backhoe, LX5 Rotary Cutter, 550 Tiller, iMatch.

/ My Plan Worked. 4610 on order!!! #7  
Another benefit to financing thru JD is that you get some theft protection insurance. $500 deductible if your baby gets stolen. At least that's the way it was setup when I bought mine last October.

Have fun, PS. I think your wife is pulling wool over you! She must have wanted a new tractor too.