JD 790/419 loader

/ JD 790/419 loader #1  

Whiskey

Platinum Member
Tractor
YM 187 Yanmar / JD 790
OK, guys heres the scoop. The deal has been struck and it's all done but the signing, here it is.

JD 790/419 loader w/ LX5 mower slip clutch
4x4
Ind. tires
61" bucket
rear work light
bucket level inducater
grill gard
for $14,100.00 for the package
delivered for free this Saturday and free pick-up and delivery for 2 years while under warrantee (54 miles one way)

To split the deal up it's
Tractor loader package $13,200.00
LX5 with slip clutch $900.00

I think I did ok or maybe I sould say that I didn't feel either of his hands on my shoulders during this process.

Whiskey

/ JD 790/419 loader #2  
I think it is a very good deal. I bought basically the same 4x4 790 setup for $14,900 and could not beat it at other dealers here in the Northeast. Local dealer let me walk rather than match the price?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Prices are probably slighly lower near you but I still think you did very well.

I got bucket hooks put on rather than the rear work lights otherwise the same deal.

Did you get the Dual SCV or mid PTO. I only got the Dual SCVs. I have no need for mid pto as MMM or snow blowers are not in my plans.

I should get delivery in 10 days to my door.

/ JD 790/419 loader
F350lawmman:

Didn't get the mid PTO, all the mowing will be done from the rear and I havn't seen snow in...ummm ahhhh just what is snow???? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif and only the SCV's to run the loader if I said that right.

Same here on the local dealer all he told me was "you better grab that deal fast" just kind of left me puzzled being he was $2,600.00 bucks higher /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Whiskey

/ JD 790/419 loader #4  
I got the dual scv because it was already in with the package. The Deere site shows it as a $700 option. I have to be honest I don't know if I need the DSCV but the tractor price was lower than I thought so if igured what the heck.

You still did $100 better than me even factoring in the diff. for dual scv.

I didn't get anything close $$ wise locally so I am happy. Now I just want my machine to arrive but since it is raining here everyday maybe it's better it didn't. I would really be nuts just looking at it in my garage! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Good luck

/ JD 790/419 loader #5  
Man oh man have I got a serious case of loader envy going.Sure sounds like a deal to me. Hope you have signed by the time you read this.Be sure and fill us in on 419 , not much info seems to be available on the 419 in my world.If you are like me and have read about 790's a LOT, relax mine came with a new air cleaner arrangement and a good battery and cables. Congrats on decision I like mine so far.Pictures needed soon.

/ JD 790/419 loader #6  
Do yuo have the 70 loader? The first tractor I saw had a 70 loader but the one I ordered comes with the 419 loadre and 61" heavy duty loader.

I don't know about the loader differences but the black bucket on the 70 did not look nearly as stout or well put togther than the one on the 419 loader.

/ JD 790/419 loader #7  
I have a #70 loader. 60". May not appear tough, but it does very well. I only have 1 dent in mine on the side. Came from trying to dig up a very large piece of limestome. (limestone won that battle)

/ JD 790/419 loader #8  
Congrats Whiskey, that sounds like a great deal. I've had my 790 for a couple of years now and love it. Great little tractor. Be sure to let us know more about that 419 loader when you get it.

Is the LX5 mower a replacement for the 513? I've got a 513 and it's pretty wimpy. Thin sheet metal that's pretty banged up from rocks already.

Be sure to post some pictures /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ JD 790/419 loader
RobS:

Thanks, I hope it's everthing I need. I will get some pics Saturady when it shows up, got the digi camera on the charger now /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The LX5 is the replacement for the 513, looks to be a little better built and I did buy it over the 513 because of what you and a couple of others have said about the 513.

Whiskey

/ JD 790/419 loader #10  
After getting a few prices here on the Deere set up you purchased... I'd say you may have had a hand or two on their shoulders! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Anyway, you did great, hopefully I didn't strain my arm patting ya on the back. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif