Placed the Order: John Deere 3520

/ Placed the Order: John Deere 3520 #1  

Thowle

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 4066R Cab w/ H180 and 4-in-1 Bucket
Well, she's done! Signed papers last Thursday. Dealer said 3-4 weeks for delivery on tractor. Mower and loader will be here in 1 week.

Final price, delivered to my door, tires flipped to wide, and all items installed is $34,500.

What I decided on is...

John Deere 3520 Turbo Diesel
Standard Cab
Air Ride Seat
Factory Installed Radio with iPod Kit
Rear Work Light Kit
Rear Fender Extensions
External Mirrors Kit
300X Loader
R4 tires, wide version, wide spaced
Toolbox cab kit
Automotive Cruise, Load Match Kit
Trailer Connector Kit

MX5 Rotary Cutter
Front chain shield
Rear chain shield

/ Placed the Order: John Deere 3520 #2  
Congrats! You will enjoy your seat time in this machine!!

/ Placed the Order: John Deere 3520 #4  
Great machine-just out of curiosity, why the 300x vs the CX?

/ Placed the Order: John Deere 3520 #5  
Great machine-just out of curiosity, why the 300x vs the CX?

Congrats on the new machine. I agree with Red Horses question on loader selection, why? for the couple of hundred more I would go with the CX. Was the X something the dealer already had and was trying to get it out the door.

/ Placed the Order: John Deere 3520
Thanks. Well, the 300x vs 300cx deal... I was back and forth quite a bit, but, in the end the 300X was cheaper and I was also told something (can't remember exactly) about the rollback angle, or something like that. I believe all the CX added was just additional weight/strength? Either way, I just got a call from the dealer. Said estimated delivery day on tractor from John Deere is Sept. 24th. I also told him I wanted to up from X to CX on loader.

Last edited:
   / Placed the Order: John Deere 3520 #7  
I am green with envy, I want a cab :hissyfit:

/ Placed the Order: John Deere 3520 #8  
Congratulations and may the 3-4 weeks before delivery pass you by in a blink of an eye. :thumbsup:

/ Placed the Order: John Deere 3520 #9  
I talked to our dealer today about ordering a similar machine - quite a bit more money, but I added a few more goodies so perhaps it's fair and I still don't know what my trade-in will yield.

Good luck with yours!

/ Placed the Order: John Deere 3520 #10  
Just received my 3520 open station. It is great, you will love it! I'm envious of the cab and air-ride seat!