4110/4115 or B2410

/ 4110/4115 or B2410 #1  

Anonymous Poster

Just when I thought things had worked themselves out...the local Kubota dealer faxed me today and came way down on the 2410 (24HP)...for 11,600.00. I had decided to move up from the 4010 to the 4110, and the Deere dealer is at $11,000 for the 4110 HST, and $12,500 for the 4115. How's the pricing on the 4115...and is it worth it to upgrade (I will be doing mostly mowing/light gardening) and other than the obvious preferred green paint....comparison the the B2410...Thanks ! I hope to do something this week..maybe I won't be tractorless for much longer /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ 4110/4115 or B2410 #2  
I paid $11,910.00 for my 4110 Hydro with R4s and folding ROPS...

/ 4110/4115 or B2410 #3  
Chris:

It's not easy is it, god I shopped for 8 months and found myself looking at bigger and bigger machines until I finely stood back and and got a grip on myself, it's a guy thing were all programed the same way.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What dealer do you feel more comfy with, being I know who your shopping Deere's with, have you asked if your local Deere dealer if they will stand behind your tractor, listion to your gut it won't lie to you.

No loader you say????? what kind of gardening are you going to do with a tractor and mower, just whos going to be moving that truck load of mulch or bags of potting soil, I bet wifey will be looking at you and asking "you got a mouse in your pocket cause I'm not helping, your the one that wanted the tractor" sound about right????

May be stay a little smaller so you can afford the loader, but then again I havn't herd anyone say that they bought to big of tractor. You had said at one time no animals yet? hummm and your point is??? Loaders are much cheeper in the package than bought at a later date but that is an option.

To sum this up, your looking in the right direction. Just think it through with what your going to be doing and maybe what is in the future plans and try to find the equal ballance the best you can. Orange or Green are both good machines.

Whiskey

/ 4110/4115 or B2410
no kidding on the bigger is better thing ! However, I am a little concerned about the 14 HP PTO on the 4010...and being able to run a 72" mower with the 4115 does get me thinking about the 4 acres I'll be mowing and the time it might save over the long run.

Also, I've done much serious thinking about the FEL - still not out of the question for now but so far dealers have knocked off very little on the FEL package.

Still looking for some 4115 prices to compare /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ 4110/4115 or B2410 #5  
I highly recommend getting the loader to start with. But if you must wait, then do what I did - get the tractor with the loader SCV valve factory installed. It's cheaper to get it done that way from the factory than adding it on later when you get your loader.

/ 4110/4115 or B2410
I thought the same thing about the loader, what in the world would I need that for??? Then after reading here, I decided to go ahead and get the package. Boy, I sure was glad. I have used that thing lots! Best money I have spent!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif