Am I in the right place? 540 Front End Loader

/ Am I in the right place? 540 Front End Loader #1  

doctorbillmoore

Tractor
John Deere 5210
New to the forum, so not sure if I am posting in the right place-if not, tell me and I will delete this thread and go to the right place.

I am a 5210 owner and looking to add a 540 front end loader and wondering if anyone might have any leads on one.

Thanks much,

Bill

/ Am I in the right place? 540 Front End Loader #2  
Try Machinefinder.com, Tractorhouse.com, Fastline.com
Do you have 2 or 4 wheel drive? There are more options fr 2 wheel drive. 512, 520, 521,522.
JD 540 loader was superceded by 541, then 542, then, 553, now H260.

/ Am I in the right place? 540 Front End Loader
Thanks much for the response. It is a 2 wheel drive. Is there a chance that a 145 would work? I have found one of them locally.

Try Machinefinder.com, Tractorhouse.com, Fastline.com
Do you have 2 or 4 wheel drive? There are more options fr 2 wheel drive. 512, 520, 521,522.
JD 540 loader was superceded by 541, then 542, then, 553, now H260.

/ Am I in the right place? 540 Front End Loader #4  
Thanks much for the response. It is a 2 wheel drive. Is there a chance that a 145 would work? I have found one of them locally.
I would say no, this loader was built beefore your tractor and the tractor design changed.

Thank you very much for the information-greatly appreciated!

I would say no, this loader was built beefore your tractor and the tractor design changed.

/ Am I in the right place? 540 Front End Loader #6  
I have a 542 NSL loader to sell. Nearly new shape!!! Has the mounts to fit a 5425 / 5525

Thanks for the reply-you are a long way from me or I might consider it. It would cost me a lot to come get it or more to ship it. Have a good day.

Found a 541 today but with wrong brackets-anyone have brackets for sale?

/ Am I in the right place? 540 Front End Loader #9  
NOt sure if they are the correct brackets.........there is a set on ebay for 541 loader $300 or best offer. I would contact the seller (they are a JD dealer ebaying their obsolete parts) and ask. They should know.
Search JD BW14713 on ebay. Great sellers to deal with I have bought from them and been very happy with the parts they sent and the price I had to pay*.

* that means make an offer!

Thanks-working on it now!