Value of used X530

/ Value of used X530 #1  

DW530

Tractor
John Deere X530
Hello, how would I go about determining the value of my used garden tractor? It is a 2011 X530, 54" deck, 44" snowblower, suitcase weights and chains. 66hrs.
Anyone known where I can determine what to ask for it or have knowledge on what it's worth?! Thanx

/ Value of used X530 #2  
Probably your local JD dealer would know the market the best.

/ Value of used X530 #4  
Can you please post some pictures of it ? And some of the extras. Thanks.

/ Value of used X530 #5  
There is good news and bad news here. I do not know how the market is in NY but here in NC JD's incentive and financing programs are hurting tractor/mower sales values somewhat, as a person looking for such a machine could essentially buy a new machine and attachments for not much less than your machine--and potentially spread the payments out over a longer time. I am not saying this is right, and the only time I have used such a promotion was when I could purchase at 0%, but it is an issue. The good news is that the 530 is a popular tractor and is not that expensive, so the used market is still pretty good for that machine. Price it aggressively and it will sell, but at 66 hours it is at the same point as a 20,000 mile used car that one bought new. It is no longer new, but has much life left in it, but the original owner (you) has taken the largest depreciation and someone would get a good deal. My thought is that my regional JD dealer would probably give you $5500 for trade, likely try to sell it for $6200-$6500 but would take $6,000. Therefore, I think if you could really get $5800+ for a cash sale, you would be doing very well. While I agree with the post of $6500+/-, and I also think it is worth that much, in today's market I think the true market value is slightly less than $6,000, attachments included.

John M

/ Value of used X530
Thanx guys. Yea that's what I was thinking, somewhere in the area of $6k. I am having no luck with posting any pics on here?!