Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    JD 4310

Default Placed the order today...

Well, with the help of this site and its many well informed participants, I placed an order today for a 4310, with FEL (4in1 bucket), MX-5 cutter, 4wd, Ehydro, and loaded r4's. I hope the dealer throws in a hat. Should be ready and delivered (from all of 2 miles away) by next weekend. It sure is going to be nice to get all these projects underway. It will be a learning experience to be sure. I plan on taking it slow and steady as I learn from a trusted friend the ins and outs of tractor work. thanks to everyone here for the help. Pictures to follow...

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DK 35

Default Re: Placed the order today...

Congradulations,
    The 4310 seems to be a popular machine lately, I've been seeing a lot of new 4310 owners.

Adegiulio,
    Congratulations and welcome to the 4310 Club. The ranks of the club are growing at a very rapid rate here. John Deere seems to have a bit of a winner in this model. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Nice that you get yours so fast.
    Be sure and post pictures when you get it.
    There are lots of things to learn and this forum has been a great resource.
    Again welcome and tell us more.

Shari
    4310 MFWD eHydro, 430 FEL, 47 BH, LX5 Cutter, 550 Tiller, iMatch

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    JD4310/Sync Shift/ 430 loader /toothbar

Congrats!
    You got a really nice package coming your way. Good choices you made. I just got my 4310 several days ago and already clocked 14 hours. I am very pleased with it's performance. There are many owners of the 4310/4410 who participate in this forum and they have been really helpful in sharing their experience. RockyRidge-Mike started an unofficial 4310 club some weeks ago for grins. It was amazing how many responses he got. I forgot to ask for a hat but my wife bought a couple of John Deere cereal bowls at Walmart [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Good luck with your new 4310. Everybody loves a picture so please post one for us if you are so inclined.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    JD425 lawn tractor; JD4710 CUT; JD JX75 Walk Behind

Congratulations Anthony. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Glad we were able to help you out in fine tuning that shopping list. Look forward to seeing the pics.

...Bob

Tractor
    JD4310 eHydro with bells and whistles

Congratulations, Anthony. I find my 4310 to be terrific for varied applications on my 8 acres. Enjoy, and, as you say, take it slowly. I'm learning everyday on mine and gratefully haven't done anything especially dumb - yet. Enjoy!

Bill

Live in Lower Hudson Valley Tractor used mostly in Central NY
    Tractor
    Sold the 4310 downsized to a JD 2320 - Purchased from K.C. Canary (HRT) in Fultonville, NY

Wow... great going and congratuations! And "only" a two week wait... even better! (I'll bet it will be the longest two weeks on record [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]!).
    By the way, where did you end up buying her (him?)?

Silver Member
    Tractor
    JD 4310

bought from Keil Equipment in Red Hook. Kim Keil came out on a Sunday to show me the ropes and spend some time with me. Thought that was a good sign since they are closed on Sunday. They are two miles from where we are moving, so it should work out well. Their price was a couple hundred higher than KC, but for the convenience of a local dealer relationship, I thought it was worth it.

Live in Lower Hudson Valley Tractor used mostly in Central NY
    Tractor
    Sold the 4310 downsized to a JD 2320 - Purchased from K.C. Canary (HRT) in Fultonville, NY

Sounds like a wise decision... best of luck and let us know (including pictures) how the delivery went!
    Welcome to the club... your gonna love it! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Gold Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 4410

Congratulations on some nice equipment. Sounds like the dealer wants to start off on the right foot with you. That is a good sign. Stand firm on the hat! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast