What goes in the garage, tractor or car?

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #21  
We have a two car attached garage. The tractor lives in one bay year round. The wife uses the other side during the winter... I've tried to claim her bay for implements but she's not having it. :D It works out because my family has a barn that I use to keep most of them sheltered. Need a pole barn for sure.

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #22  
Tractor!

"THAT WAS EASY"

As I am pressing an Easy Button

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #23  
Tractor, gator and all the attachments are stored inside metal pole biuldings. Wifes van and jeep are inside 2 car garage. My truck and neon sit outside.

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #24  
Tractor 2 trucks 1 Polaris ranger are inside implements still outside but looking out back window I can see my lay out stakes for new pole barn hope to complete it before years end???:thumbsup:

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #25  
The cars live outside in the summer, but there's no way I'd leave them out in the snow in the winter, but then again, I do live in Ottawa. I won't leave the tractor in the sun, so I bought a shelter for it until I build a shop in the next 5 years.

Well, I guess I spoke too soon.

P1017829.JPG

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #26  
All my tractors get moved outside when I bale hay. All the barns get filled with hay. As I feed the hay, I start putting the tractors and equipment back inside as space allows. The most expensive goes in first.

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #28  
Both. I have 4 bays.

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #29  
Whoa, tough luck Ken. At least no damage to the tractor?
Was the wind damage caused by hurricane Sandy way up there in Ontario?

Very lucky, not a scratch on the tractor or anything else in there, just picked it straight up and flipped it onto the wood pile. Yup, this was part of Sandy, but we didn't get anything close to what people further south and east got. I found that the one anchor on the front corner was still in the ground and the cable was disconnected. I'd say that's what did it, probably been like that for a while and was just waiting for a good storm.

My dad came over to lend a hand and after about 8 hours, we have it firmly planted to the ground and mostly back into shape. Lots of welding broken poles. I even had to cut out pieces too badly twisted and bent and make splints by cutting fence posts and welding them in place. A few rips in the cover, next step is to find out how to patch them.

/ What goes in the garage, tractor or car? #30  
The wife's car and my tractor.

Attachments

• 100_0133.jpg
    100_0133.jpg
    696.6 KB · Views: 643