4310 delivered

/ 4310 delivered #1  

CAL123

Tractor
JD 790
Hey /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif the 4310 ehydro, 420 FEL, and LX5 was delivered yesterday ! What a great day...other than getting deleted from the TBN harddrive.

The dealer spent lots of time going over everything...and then I spent some time using the LX5. I am very glad I went up to the 4310. Thanks to all who helped with my previous posts/questions. The dealer I purchased from was not the closest (about 70 miles away) but gave me free pick up and delivery for service while under warranty. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I guess I just need to wait out the 4310 club dues statement ?

I took a pic of the tractor...but can't figure out how to get the file small enough to post (camera is 4 MPXL)... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

CAL

/ 4310 delivered #2  
Try to open the pic on your computer. Then, use the "save as" command and save it in a web-friendly format. A jpeg or gif format should do the trick.

/ 4310 delivered #3  
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

NEED ME TO DROP BY AND TRY ER OUT FOR YOU? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Actually your dues are to leave a few posts on your experiences with that new machine - so others can benefit from your experience...

Have fun!

/ 4310 delivered #4  
Congratulations on your new delivery /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Welcome to the 4310 Club! Meetings are online... but you have to share. We all learn from others experiences here, I certainly learned enough here to not be a total idiot when I went shopping.
Sounds like you got some seat time... did you have to share it with anyone else?
Great machine, huh? Are you still grinning?

Shari

4310 MFWD eHydro, 430 FEL, 47 Backhoe, LX5 Cutter, 550 Tiller, iMatch

/ 4310 delivered
picture attached /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I had to reduce the size of the photo, even in GIF format to get it posted (good thing I got the larger tractor /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif).

I spent 2 hours today cutting the field with the LX5...it was going along great until I found some old hose buried in grass about 3' tall....no damage to the LX5 but I about had a heart attack !

CAL

Attachments

• 288397-tractor.gif
    288397-tractor.gif
    92.9 KB · Views: 224
   / 4310 delivered
Maybe this format will post better

CAL

Attachments

• 288398-tractor 2.jpg
    288398-tractor 2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 236
   / 4310 delivered #7  
Chris:

I was waiting to see a post from you, I had to order some stuff from Ray for my lawn mower and he had said he delivered it to you a couple of days ago. Figured you may be out on the tractor for days on end. Congrads, sure is sweet huh?, I'll take it that's the property for the new house or is that the new house in the back ground.

Let me know how the turf's work with the loader and Florida soil, and that sun shade....now thats class /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif With the heat I try to do most of my mowing and night if the skeeters don't carry me away with all this rain we've had.

Anywho just wanted to poped in and say congrads.

Whiskey

/ 4310 delivered #8  
CAL
Congrats on the new tractor. Looks like you have plenty of grass to mow, and a whole bunch of helpers !!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Enjoy the new ride and don't forget to check those wheel lugs frequently during the first few hours !!!

Mark
4310 ehydro MFWD
430FEL 47BH

/ 4310 delivered
Thanks for all your help Whiskey - I certainly hope that Ray hooked you up for all the new business you've been generating (at least a couple of hats!)...that's our house in the pic background...first house we've built and hopefully the LAST. So you have a small horse farm - are you my contact when we're ready to add livestock ? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That's a good reminder about the lugs - I have not checked them since delivery. Thanks !

/ 4310 delivered #10  
Congratulations! It looks as if you got nice chain hooks installed in a good location. And I think those R3's are the best choice for non-dirt-engaging work in the type of soil you have in SFla.

I wish I had had acreage and a tractor when my kids were young. Working land is surely a wonderful and wholesome family activity. Unfortunately, my three kids all grew up disliking outdoor chores (and anything requiring tools) as much as I always had . . . before I became "converted" in middle age.