3320 pricing help

/ 3320 pricing help #1  

bowkid2010

Tractor
first time tractor buyer, looking to make sure that the asking price is reasonable? they are asking 25900 for a 2009 jd 3320 with turf tires cx300 loader. it comes with a 485 bachoe with 175 hours on the machine over all. i need some help have till mid to late january to make a decision and the 3320 is about the size that will be perfect for the jobs around the home. any and all information will be great thank you

/ 3320 pricing help #2  
Sold a 2008 3320 O/S w/447 BH / 300CX in May 2011 for 25,200 and bought 2007 3320 Cab w/ BH / 300CX / 60" SB for $27,500. Had to add Power Beyond and Mid PTO which cost around $3,500. Mid PTO is expensive if you have to add and should be considered in any price you pay or discount accordingly. If it has a BH it should have PB.

The $25,900 is not unreasonable, but is certainly not a bargain IMO.

/ 3320 pricing help #3  
Hiya,

Sorry, but being in New England you're in the highest cost area for sub and compact utility tractors. A quick look around CL for 3320's in your area shows a 2010 with 300cx and backhoe w/75 hours for 29K and a 08 cab with 800 hours but no backhoe for 21.5K I would say it's a fair price in your area.

Tom

/ 3320 pricing help
thank you all very much for the quick replies. i own 2 acres with a long 200+ drive way, there is a hill that shrubs trees brush needs to be cut down and mintained of brush moving rocks around and we are going to be digging a foundation from the house to the garage. a 4 foot deep or deeper foudation , removing stone walls cleaning woods so no fallen limbs removing stups cutting trees also moving fill leveling yard. the list goes on planting bushed and trees. the machine will be passed on to the sons and they have plans to own 6+ acres and farm and build a house and lanscape it and all the new home story. will this machine be too much or perfect to buy it niow it will be a bit big for the home but the machine will to all chorus with ease, keeping all compents like new because the machine is bigger than the chore calls for and having the right size engine so it operates in the right range. better than having a machine with not enough lift capcity and power and overworking it and braking and waring parts out and cutting hours out of machine life? will this machine be a fit ive done alot of research on the 3320 want opinions. or should i go smaller? opinions please first tractor and want to by for future and keep well mantianed. thank you

/ 3320 pricing help #5  
I own a 07 3320 with a 47 bh and find it to be a perfict size tractor for my needs BOB

/ 3320 pricing help #6  
If the 3320 is affordable for you, buy it. I have a bit over 2 acres as well and have never regretted buying this size. There have even been a few times, when if I could wipe the slate clean and go back in time, I would have bought the 4x20 to get the extra lift and height capacity. Again on a do over, I'd buy the CAB in the first place as well. At the time when I bought the 447 BH was not compatible with CAB.

For example here is a project I built and lift into place with the 3320. Never would have happened with 2x20 or smaller.

Attachments

• IMG-20121108-00020.jpg
    IMG-20121108-00020.jpg
    585.3 KB · Views: 302
   / 3320 pricing help #8  
I needed to store a vehicle that was about 6' longer than the shed. I built an extension in two parts that was 12' wide x 8' x 6' high. I also built a roof for the top piece. After putting the vehicle in the shed and leaving the roll up door open, I used the JD to place the two sections - one on top of the other. Come spring, I'll remove the extension and take it out.