Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,392
    Location
    somewhere usa
    Tractor
    Deere 110tlb, 4520, x749, L130

    Default Re: Looking For Input

    I like the 2720 and if I do buy a 2000 series that would be my preference, I would think it is up to you whether you wan't to drop the money for this upgrade. Good luck with your decision and have a Happy New Year.

  2. #12
    Platinum Member BIG DOOLEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    602
    Location
    MICHIGAN
    Tractor
    JOHN DEERE 2320

    Default Re: Looking For Input

    Quote Originally Posted by trackid View Post
    My needs are the same. Want faster hydraulics. 5% home use ,snow removal with3 pt blower,when we get big storms 12+". The remaining 95% I use it for small food plots on wooded land. I'm maintaining trails and some firewood gathering there also. The tractor is trailered to the wooded land. By staying with a 2720 I am able to keep all my implements.
    I wish the hydraulics were faster too.
    2012 JD 2320, HOMEMADE CANOPY, 54" FRONT BLADE, 54" MID DECK MOWER, HYDRAULIC ANGLE 60" REAR BLADE, QUICK HITCH, STAINLESS FRONT MOUNT SPRAY TANK W/BOOM, 200CX LOADER W/ 61" BUCKET, HOMEMADE BALLAST BOX,HOMEMADE BUCKET GRAPPLE
    1998 "BIG DOOLEY" Chevy K3500 Crew Cab (36.000 miles & counting)

    United Steel Workers Union 12934

  3. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    24
    Location
    NE.WI
    Tractor
    jd2720

    Default Re: Looking For Input

    Thanks for all the input. Different dealer had better numbers so it got ordered last week: .The 2720 may be here next week.

  4. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    24
    Location
    NE.WI
    Tractor
    jd2720

    Default Re: Looking For Input

    Picked up the new 2720 today.

  5. #15
    Platinum Member archerynut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    671
    Location
    Near Pittsburgh, PA
    Tractor
    Looking again

    Default

    Congrats!!!!! Keep us updated with your thoughts.

  6. #16
    Veteran Member yelbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,490
    Location
    Near Winnipeg, Mb, Canada
    Tractor
    John Deere 2305, 2320,Z465

    Default Re: Looking For Input

    So did you trade the 2320 or craiglist?

    We want pictures please!
    Carefull what you aim for, Aim for nothing and you will achieve it with amazing accuracy.

  7. #17
    Gold Member burnieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    483
    Location
    Trinity County California
    Tractor
    John Deere 955 With 70a Loader and 7 backhoe, John Deere 110 Backhoe

    Default

    We used to call girls input when I was in high school.

  8. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    24
    Location
    NE.WI
    Tractor
    jd2720

    Default Re: Looking For Input

    I traded the 2320 in. The dealer where I purcased it from was where I orginally bought it from. His allowance on the trade was low when I started thinking about a 2720. The about above numbers were from a different dealer. When I went back to the first dealler he believed he had a buyer for my tractor. Because of that he gave me top dollar for it. With the credit of trade price against taxes I was an easy decision to trade. Dealer said because of the date of 2720 being invoiced, and then deliivery date it would likely be considered a 2013 for futuer reference. When I picked the 2720 yesterday there was another buyer for my 2320 at dealer loooking at it. Dealer had told him it was coming. His first buyer gave up waiting and bought a 1026.

  9. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    24
    Location
    NE.WI
    Tractor
    jd2720

    Default Re: Looking For Input

    Heres somepictures,-130117_091-jpg First one is at dealer comparing old and new.-img_1640-jpg-img_1642-jpg-img_1644-jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Buying Advice Need your input
    By nebraskasparks in forum Buying/Pricing/Comparisons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 12:29 PM
  2. need some input
    By quackaddict in forum Yanmar
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 09:28 PM
  3. TC 30 any input please?!
    By Timmmmah in forum New Holland Buying/Pricing
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 03:32 PM
  4. JX 55 Input
    By VTPlumber in forum Case-IH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-23-2005, 06:14 AM
  5. BX Input Please
    By Hootie in forum Kubota Owning/Operating
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-11-2002, 03:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2014 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.