Used John Deere 47" & 54" Snow Blower Compatibility Chart

/ Used John Deere 47" & 54" Snow Blower Compatibility Chart #2  
Thanks for putting the chart together :thumbsup:

/ Used John Deere 47" & 54" Snow Blower Compatibility Chart #3  
That's great! But aren't there different models of blower units out there? Some that operate at different rpm or cw vs ccw???

/ Used John Deere 47" & 54" Snow Blower Compatibility Chart #4  
There are different models of John Deere snow blowers, but the chart just applies to the snow blowers that are intended to be used on JD garden & sub compact tractors.

Thank you for the chart.

/ Used John Deere 47" & 54" Snow Blower Compatibility Chart #5  
Your chart shows that the implement drive and upstop kits are different between the X700 tractors and the 1026R. Do you know if the implement drive kit is different for the 52 broom as well? The reason I ask is that I purchased a used 52 broom that was a used on an X748 that I am going to use on my 1026R. I have the correct quick hitch and mid pto kit for the 1026 but was hoping I wouldn't have to purchase a new implement drive shaft. Can you clarify please? THanks

/ Used John Deere 47" & 54" Snow Blower Compatibility Chart #6  
There are different models of John Deere snow blowers, but the chart just applies to the snow blowers that are intended to be used on JD garden & sub compact tractors.

Thank you for the chart.

correct me if I'm wrong but this chart appears to only apply to one particular model blower unit. I have looked and seen 47" blower units for sale and if not mistaken some rotate Counter clockwise and some clockwise and these are blower units that some are for older model tractors at different RPM's . Some have the chute on the left, some on the right. Some 47" blower units for garden tractors, some for the front mount mower/rear steer tractors, and some had belt drives.
I would just like to see the specific blower model that this chart applies to? Thanks

/ Used John Deere 47" & 54" Snow Blower Compatibility Chart #7  
002.jpg
Charts are good if you only have a crescent wrench. This is a 59" on a 4110. I built the mount in one day, the pto extension the following day. Works like a charm and would never go back to the smaller models. I always say " work with what you can find ". This one was bought off CL, three years old for twelve hundred. Mount was forty five dollars in steel and shaft. Was going with a Kubota blower but too many complications so it is down the road.