Pulled the trigger today on a 5093e!

/ Pulled the trigger today on a 5093e! #11  
Thanks AKfish, I have to admit I've enjoyed your many posts as I've researched the tractor I need. I would have LOVED an M series, and the dealer I bought the 5093e from had a 5075m with 200 hrs and an H260 loader on it for 5k more than the 5093e but I decided I wanted HP for my extra $$ over the extra amenities of the 5075m. Time will tell if I made the right decision but for now I'm stoked.

Deere has moved the e series even closer to the M with regards to the available options. Cabs and reverser transmissions from 55 to 101hp. Molded fenders and air seats! I'm really hard-pressed to recommend the M series tractor over a cabbed or nicely, decked out e series tractor!

Lot's of great tractor features at a very competitive Hp/$$ figure!! :thumbsup:

Lookin' forward to hearing about how your tractor works for you.

AKfish

/ Pulled the trigger today on a 5093e! #12  
Nice tractor and a good price too. I see the same discounts when shopping in my locale, 18-20% is good. Like mjncad said, glad to see someone buying here.

/ Pulled the trigger today on a 5093e! #13  
Congratulations awesome tractor. I wish the new model had been on the market when i bought my tractor in December of 2011 I wanted a 5m with power shuttle etc but could not justify $15k over the orange models.

Be very careful when hooking up to any CAT I ground engaging implements like your old plow, back blades, box scrappers etc. If they start to pull hard you can easily them into scrap metal with that heavy and powerful of a tractor especially in 4wd.

/ Pulled the trigger today on a 5093e! #14  
Congratulations on your new tractor. You will LOVE that seat!!! :thumbsup:

/ Pulled the trigger today on a 5093e!
Congratulations awesome tractor. I wish the new model had been on the market when i bought my tractor in December of 2011 I wanted a 5m with power shuttle etc but could not justify $15k over the orange models.

Be very careful when hooking up to any CAT I ground engaging implements like your old plow, back blades, box scrappers etc. If they start to pull hard you can easily them into scrap metal with that heavy and powerful of a tractor especially in 4wd.

xring100, thanks for the warning! I only use the 2 bottom dearborn plow for the wife's garden when she's ready for me to turn it over, and the box blade I have is cat 1 from TSC but that is more for driveway leveling every once in awhile. My rear blade is a 9' Cat 2 blade. Those are the only 3pt ground engaging items I have right now, I just figured it was easy to have the bushings on hand if and when I might need them.

The redesigned cab on the 5093e was a big seller for me, had it been the old configuration I'm not sure which direction I would have gone!

/ Pulled the trigger today on a 5093e! #16  
You got a great deal, have you priced the used ones on the net? You wont get 0% on a used one either.

/ Pulled the trigger today on a 5093e! #17  
That is a sweet tractor. I ordered a 5085 m a few weeks ago sounds like similar machines, but mine is open station 2WD. Hope you get it soon and enjoy it.

/ Pulled the trigger today on a 5093e!
Just got the news! Tractor is going to be delivered to me this Friday afternoon. They wanted to deliver it tomorrow morning, but Friday afternoon worked out better for me. Pictures as soon as I get it! Woot!

/ Pulled the trigger today on a 5093e! #19  
Just got the news! Tractor is going to be delivered to me this Friday afternoon. They wanted to deliver it tomorrow morning, but Friday afternoon worked out better for me. Pictures as soon as I get it! Woot!

I know what you'll be doing all weekend

Dave

/ Pulled the trigger today on a 5093e! #20  

Congrats!!!! I know you will have a GREAT weekend.....don't forget pics.