Our new 4310 arrives this morning

/ Our new 4310 arrives this morning #1  

HorseMom

on a beautiful cove east of Atlanta, with about 80
Tractor
JD 4310
Thanks to all your help, we're taking the plunge.

4310 MFWD E-Hydro, 430 FEL w/4in1, R-4's, telescoping arms
already have the box blade and bushog, adding spreader, disc harrow, and 6' landscape rake.

The tractor will be delivered this morning, but the FEL arrives later in the month and the dealer will come and hook it up then.

our land clearing/planting pace should really pick up with this new toy!

Pix to come.

Jeanne

/ Our new 4310 arrives this morning #2  
Congratulations! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Now remember to take pictures of the Brass Band and the Fireworks display also! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Everyone else just takes pictures of the tractors! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Our new 4310 arrives this morning #3  
Congratulations! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif You're gonna love it.

/ Our new 4310 arrives this morning #4  
Welcome to the 4310 Club!
You will be thrilled with your new tractor. Be sure and post a picture.
Sounds like you have the tools there to make a huge impact on your land there /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
You will love your FEL when you get it. But it sounds like you will have some fun in the mean time.
Again, welcome to the club and tell us more.

/ Our new 4310 arrives this morning
I forgot to mention the teeth for the 4in1. And the chisel plow we already purchased...

can you believe its been at the house for 4 hours, and here I sit at the office?

tomorrow I'll have some fun!

/ Our new 4310 arrives this morning #6  
Something makes me think you are not just "sitting there" and working at the office!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Our new 4310 arrives this morning #7  
Congratulations and welcome to the family. Keep us posted on the project(s) progress /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Our new 4310 arrives this morning
It\'s broken already!

So...
I did get to bushog today, but with the old 850, which was returned at my request.
Seems we have a non-working e-hydro,
starts fine, PTO works fine. Just no forward or reverse!
When I called to report this - the guy obviously thought "stupid woman". So he comes on over with not a single tool (and a swagger). Tries it himself, realizes it will not work, then has to borrow a pair of pliers to test the fuses (unprepared?). Nothing wrong, so Monday morning his mechanic will come on over.
major bummer.

anybody have this experience?

/ Our new 4310 arrives this morning #9  
Re: It\'s broken already!

That stinks. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif The swaggering guy doesn't help. I'll be curious to know what they find.

/ Our new 4310 arrives this morning #10  
Re: It\'s broken already!

I sure hope he checked the seat swith/contact! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Those things will not move if the tractor thinks there isn't anyone in the drivers seat! Try bouncing up and down /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif on it a couple of time and or look underneath the seat to make sure the wire is connected. I have a Back Hoe on mine and every once in the while the BH seat interferes with the drivers seat... I step on the pedal and nothing! Took a while to figure it out... now I know and it's no longer a problem.
Good Luck!