New (to me) 5105M

/ New (to me) 5105M
   / New (to me) 5105M
DSC00004.jpgDSC00005.jpgDSC00007.jpgDSC00008.jpgDSC00015.jpg

Here are a few pictures of the big event. Notice the difference between the 4310 and the 5105M. We are fixin' to get serious now!

/ New (to me) 5105M #64  
Looking good! That must have been quite the load for that truck and trailer!

/ New (to me) 5105M
Looking good! That must have been quite the load for that truck and trailer!

You are quite right! His Silverado was pushed past my driveway and he had to back up. I think that was a little more tractor than that truck wanted. It looked much happier leaving with the 4310.

/ New (to me) 5105M #66  
Great pics! I'll bet it was a real relief to unload it and finally have your tractor sittin' there - at home! :thumbsup:

AKfish

/ New (to me) 5105M
DSC00024.jpgDSC00017.jpg
Great pics! I'll bet it was a real relief to unload it and finally have your tractor sittin' there - at home! :thumbsup:

AKfish

Thanks, it was good to get it home. The weather took a turn the next day so I have been in the shop cleaning, mostly the cab, for the last two days since I took the tractor before they had it detailed. I'm glad that I did that because that is really the best way to become familiar with something new. By the time I am done I will have been over just about every inch of this thing. I am quite impressed with it so far. This is a huge step up from the 4310 that I had for the last ten years. I am looking forward to getting started using it. It sure is good to have the cab and the windows nice and clean. I'm really liking this tractor!

/ New (to me) 5105M #68  
Very nice machine! I'm sure you will get plenty of use and enjoyment out of it.

/ New (to me) 5105M #69  
Those cab and inside the cab pictures are making me want a cab! Keep them coming!

/ New (to me) 5105M
DSC00023.jpgDSC00020.jpg
Those cab and inside the cab pictures are making me want a cab! Keep them coming!

A cab is a real upgrade. Now that I've aged a little I've come to appreciate being comfortable. I've noticed that there are a couple of plugs in the top of the seat back. Apparently JD must offer some kind of headrest or seat extension. Boy, I may have to get a flat screen and a microwave for the tractor and just move in there! By the time I start trying to pay for all this I may lose my house and need a place to live anyway!

Here's a couple more pictures for you. I need to get it outside to take more. My shop is too cluttered to be showing much more in there.