when can we start ordering 5E tractors with power reverser?

/ when can we start ordering 5E tractors with power reverser? #1  

RollingsFarms

Veteran Member
Tractor
Few John Deere's and one Ford 3600 diesel.
I know Deere recently announced that the power reverser transmission would be offered in the lower horsepower 5E tractors, but apparently you can't order them yet. I tried to build one and I saw the power reverser option but it wouldn't allow me to click on it. I think I'm going to sell my 5203 MFWD and buy a 5065E MFWD with the power reverser. has anyone heard anything?

/ when can we start ordering 5E tractors with power reverser? #2  
I know Deere recently announced that the power reverser transmission would be offered in the lower horsepower 5E tractors, but apparently you can't order them yet. I tried to build one and I saw the power reverser option but it wouldn't allow me to click on it. I think I'm going to sell my 5203 MFWD and buy a 5065E MFWD with the power reverser. has anyone heard anything?

IIRC - someone mentioned.... April - then you can get your name on the "sign-up" list! :thumbsup: Major improvement for the E lineup! Wet clutch, 12x12 tranny. What's not to like?

AKfish

/ when can we start ordering 5E tractors with power reverser? #3  
I had my local dealer spec a 5065E with cab. They could only spec it under something called "Future Configurations" it came up with all the options but the pricing was way off. They couldn't find any timeline on the build of that type of machine.

/ when can we start ordering 5E tractors with power reverser? #4  
I had my local dealer spec a 5065E with cab. They could only spec it under something called "Future Configurations" it came up with all the options but the pricing was way off. They couldn't find any timeline on the build of that type of machine.

Just got back from the john deere national sales meeting.Looking like August.

/ when can we start ordering 5E tractors with power reverser? #5  
Thank you, I'm afraid that will be to late. Looking at a used 5065M now.

/ when can we start ordering 5E tractors with power reverser? #6  
From what I hear at local dealer you can't even order a 2013 5055e or 5065e with Sync Reverser, open station? Sounds like retooling assembly line for cabs and Reverser trans has everything locked down?

/ when can we start ordering 5E tractors with power reverser? #7  
I know this is a pretty old thread, but it plays into what I am seeking. I had pretty much decided on either the 5065e or the 5075e, but I really would like the powerreverser. I was under the impression it would be Aprilish, but it now seems more like August. Is that still what everyone is hearing? If that's the case, I would most likely go with the 5083e, since I think those all have the powerreverser. I thought about the 5075m, but that is a lot more money.