Tractor
    Few John Deere's and one Ford 3600 diesel.

Default when can we start ordering 5E tractors with power reverser?

I know Deere recently announced that the power reverser transmission would be offered in the lower horsepower 5E tractors, but apparently you can't order them yet. I tried to build one and I saw the power reverser option but it wouldn't allow me to click on it. I think I'm going to sell my 5203 MFWD and buy a 5065E MFWD with the power reverser. has anyone heard anything?
    Great grandpa drove blue, grandpa drove green, dad drove red and I drive blue and green

Tractor
    JD 5075M; JD 110 TLB; JD 4720; Ford 9N; JD X300R

Default Re: when can we start ordering 5E tractors with power reverser?

Quote Originally Posted by RollingsFarms View Post
    I know Deere recently announced that the power reverser transmission would be offered in the lower horsepower 5E tractors, but apparently you can't order them yet. I tried to build one and I saw the power reverser option but it wouldn't allow me to click on it. I think I'm going to sell my 5203 MFWD and buy a 5065E MFWD with the power reverser. has anyone heard anything?
    IIRC - someone mentioned.... April - then you can get your name on the "sign-up" list! Major improvement for the E lineup! Wet clutch, 12x12 tranny. What's not to like?

AKfish
    "Most people want to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it."

Tractor
    6615 Cab, 5520 4x4 Loader, 5520 Cab 2 wheel, 4400 Compact,

I had my local dealer spec a 5065E with cab. They could only spec it under something called "Future Configurations" it came up with all the options but the pricing was way off. They couldn't find any timeline on the build of that type of machine.

Advertiser
    Tractor
    John Deere 4410 w 430 loader and 72" Deck/Case IH 245/Ford 9N/X324

Quote Originally Posted by gzfrt9 View Post
    I had my local dealer spec a 5065E with cab. They could only spec it under something called "Future Configurations" it came up with all the options but the pricing was way off. They couldn't find any timeline on the build of that type of machine.
    Just got back from the john deere national sales meeting.Looking like August.

Tractor
    6615 Cab, 5520 4x4 Loader, 5520 Cab 2 wheel, 4400 Compact,

Thank you, I'm afraid that will be to late. Looking at a used 5065M now.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Deere 5065e MFWD

From what I hear at local dealer you can't even order a 2013 5055e or 5065e with Sync Reverser, open station? Sounds like retooling assembly line for cabs and Reverser trans has everything locked down?

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    John Deere

I know this is a pretty old thread, but it plays into what I am seeking. I had pretty much decided on either the 5065e or the 5075e, but I really would like the powerreverser. I was under the impression it would be Aprilish, but it now seems more like August. Is that still what everyone is hearing? If that's the case, I would most likely go with the 5083e, since I think those all have the powerreverser. I thought about the 5075m, but that is a lot more money.