Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Tractor
    John Deere 5045E

Default Re: JD always more expensive than an equal Kubota?

Quote Originally Posted by buickanddeere View Post
    There is fundamental point that makes your question impossible to answer. There is no kubota equal to a Deere.
    I've been resisting the temptation to post that exact same comment from the start of the thread. But now youv'e done gone an kicked the hornet's nest. Let the flames begin.!!!

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    JD 4720, JD X748SE, JD 997, Farmall "B"

There is fundamental point that makes your question impossible to answer. There is no kubota equal to a Deere.
    That's what I was thinking, but after carl's ordeal. I resisted. I glad you "have a pair"

Tractor
    2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010

That is true, most Kubota's are better than Deere's.
    2010 LS P-7010C 20F/20R gear tractor & FEL, 2009 Kubota B 26 TLB, RTV 900 Kubota,17 foot Lund boat with 70HP motor, 2012-20 ft 12k GVW trailer, 2011- 52" Craftsman ZTR mower, 2013 Ferris Zero Turn, 3 weed whackers, pressure washer, leaf blowers, 7 foot bush hog, 8 foot landscape rake , 8 foot 3 PH disc, 2 row cultivator, 350 amp Miller AC/DC welding machine and all the tools needed to keep them all repaired and running.

Tractor
    Many

Not kubota but still very true . I do wish these were still around to buy ....!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JD always more expensive than an equal Kubota?-582261_10200261128680062_1231895247_n-jpg  

Tractor
    Kubota M8540HDC, L5740HSTC, BX2200, BX2660, John Deere 425&1025R, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Quote Originally Posted by vtsnowedin View Post
    I've been resisting the temptation to post that exact same comment from the start of the thread. But now youv'e done gone an kicked the hornet's nest. Let the flames begin.!!!
    Sadly, this type of remark was all but inevitable. No hornets nest, just a little disappointed it had to go there.

Tractor
    John Deere 5045E

Quote Originally Posted by TripleR View Post
    Sadly, this type of remark was all but inevitable. No hornets nest, just a little disappointed it had to go there.
    As long as nobody takes themselves too serious on it. It was just the snappy comeback that came to mind when I first read the title. And even if one brand is indeed better then the others unless you work in the design department of the company that made it you have nothing to do with it being better. You just got lucky and have the use of a superior machine.

Tractor
    Kubota M8540HDC, L5740HSTC, BX2200, BX2660, John Deere 425&1025R, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

As long as nobody takes themselves too serious on it. It was just the snappy comeback that came to mind when I first read the title. And even if one brand is indeed better then the others unless you work in the design department of the company that made it you have nothing to do with it being better. You just got lucky and have the use of a superior machine.
    I hate to admit it, but the same thought came to my mid, but I would have used an emoticon to my my intentions clear. I thought this was an interesting thread: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/r...-use-like.html

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota MX 5000

kubs are no bargain where I am, in the under 60HP they may even be at a premium cause they are so prevalent

rah rah rah USA doesnt hold the same grip over folks up here and Made in Japan still retains a lot of its lustre

Tractor
    John Deere 5045E

Quote Originally Posted by TripleR View Post
    I hate to admit it, but the same thought came to my mid, but I would have used an emoticon to my my intentions clear. I thought this was an interesting thread: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/r...-use-like.html
    Perhaps I've missed some rants and pointless discussions but I think this is still a very civil web site where the tone is family like or perhaps a notch better considering some families. There was a thread here not too long ago started by a woman that couldn't get her tractor started after changing the fuel filter. It was like a stampede reading the posts from members trying to solve her problem (myself included). I pointed it out to my wife and we got a chuckle about how many knights in shinny green , orange or blue armour rode to her rescue. Whats not to like about a site like this.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    2001 New Holland TN70,2003 John Deere 250 Series II skidsteer,1987 John Deere 2155,2013 John Deere 5055E MFWD,2007 Duramax 4x4 truck, 1973 MF 165,Artic Cat 550 Cougar sled

Perhaps I've missed some rants and pointless discussions but I think this is still a very civil web site where the tone is family like or perhaps a notch better considering some families. There was a thread here not too long ago started by a woman that couldn't get her tractor started after changing the fuel filter. It was like a stampede reading the posts from members trying to solve her problem (myself included). I pointed it out to my wife and we got a chuckle about how many knights in shinny green , orange or blue armour rode to her rescue. Whats not to like about a site like this.
    There use to be a neat pulling tractor that was Turbin powerd called The General StageIV by Gardner Stone That had a neat saying "run what ya brung and hope ya brought enough". It don't matter what brand ya got as long as your happy is all that matters. The Case IH Magnums are good tractors D7E.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast