JD always more expensive than an equal Kubota?

/ JD always more expensive than an equal Kubota? #41  
There is fundamental point that makes your question impossible to answer. There is no Kubota equal to a Deere.
:thumbsup:I've been resisting the temptation to post that exact same comment from the start of the thread. But now youv'e done gone an kicked the hornet's nest. Let the flames begin.!!!

/ JD always more expensive than an equal Kubota? #42  
There is fundamental point that makes your question impossible to answer. There is no Kubota equal to a Deere.

That's what I was thinking, but after carl's ordeal. I resisted. I glad you "have a pair":thumbsup:

/ JD always more expensive than an equal Kubota? #43  
That is true, most Kubota's are better than Deere's.

/ JD always more expensive than an equal Kubota? #44  
Not kubota but still very true . I do wish these were still around to buy ....!

Attachments

• 582261_10200261128680062_1231895247_n.jpg
    582261_10200261128680062_1231895247_n.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 115
   / JD always more expensive than an equal Kubota? #45  

:thumbsup:I've been resisting the temptation to post that exact same comment from the start of the thread. But now youv'e done gone an kicked the hornet's nest. Let the flames begin.!!!

Sadly, this type of remark was all but inevitable. No hornets nest, just a little disappointed it had to go there.

/ JD always more expensive than an equal Kubota? #46  
Sadly, this type of remark was all but inevitable. No hornets nest, just a little disappointed it had to go there.
As long as nobody takes themselves too serious on it. It was just the snappy comeback that came to mind when I first read the title. And even if one brand is indeed better then the others unless you work in the design department of the company that made it you have nothing to do with it being better. You just got lucky and have the use of a superior machine.

/ JD always more expensive than an equal Kubota? #47  
As long as nobody takes themselves too serious on it. It was just the snappy comeback that came to mind when I first read the title. And even if one brand is indeed better then the others unless you work in the design department of the company that made it you have nothing to do with it being better. You just got lucky and have the use of a superior machine.

I hate to admit it, but the same thought came to my mid, but I would have used an emoticon to my my intentions clear. I thought this was an interesting thread: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/related-topics/270436-what-tbn-use-like.html

/ JD always more expensive than an equal Kubota? #48  
kubs are no bargain where I am, in the under 60HP they may even be at a premium cause they are so prevalent

rah rah rah USA doesnt hold the same grip over folks up here and Made in Japan still retains a lot of its lustre

/ JD always more expensive than an equal Kubota? #49  
I hate to admit it, but the same thought came to my mid, but I would have used an emoticon to my my intentions clear. I thought this was an interesting thread: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/related-topics/270436-what-tbn-use-like.html

Perhaps I've missed some rants and pointless discussions but I think this is still a very civil web site where the tone is family like or perhaps a notch better considering some families. There was a thread here not too long ago started by a woman that couldn't get her tractor started after changing the fuel filter. It was like a stampede reading the posts from members trying to solve her problem (myself included). I pointed it out to my wife and we got a chuckle about how many knights in shinny green , orange or blue armour rode to her rescue. Whats not to like about a site like this.

/ JD always more expensive than an equal Kubota? #50  
Perhaps I've missed some rants and pointless discussions but I think this is still a very civil web site where the tone is family like or perhaps a notch better considering some families. There was a thread here not too long ago started by a woman that couldn't get her tractor started after changing the fuel filter. It was like a stampede reading the posts from members trying to solve her problem (myself included). I pointed it out to my wife and we got a chuckle about how many knights in shinny green , orange or blue armour rode to her rescue. Whats not to like about a site like this.

There use to be a neat pulling tractor that was Turbin powerd called The General StageIV by Gardner Stone That had a neat saying "run what ya brung and hope ya brought enough". It don't matter what brand ya got as long as your happy is all that matters. The Case IH Magnums are good tractors D7E.