got a quote today for a 3720 cab, is this a fair price

/ got a quote today for a 3720 cab, is this a fair price #1  

B3200

Bronze Member
Tractor
kubota b3200
Price includes, 3720 with cab, 300cx loader with 61" bucket, 72" mmm auto connect, and 3rd. function hydrolic line, and r-4's total 41,484.00, plus tax, is this a fair price?? thanks for any input.

/ got a quote today for a 3720 cab, is this a fair price #2  
Might be fair but to me a huge chunk of change. It isn't so bad when you have a trade but outright one must dig up three pails in the back yard for that amount.
I see your into plastic cars. We have 2 split windows, a L-72 66 coupe, and a low mileage full option 75 convert. Oh and a couple GTOs. Life's good in our part of the world. ( Our 3/4 is a 90 4x4 that would pull the world if one let it )

/ got a quote today for a 3720 cab, is this a fair price #3  
Price includes, 3720 with cab, 300cx loader with 61" bucket, 72" mmm auto connect, and 3rd. function hydrolic line, and r-4's total 41,484.00, plus tax, is this a fair price?? thanks for any input.

Just make sure the "Selling Price" is at least 15% to 17% less than the "Suggested List" price on your quote. If not, tell the dealer he needs to sharpen his pencil to come up with a better price. Usually the dealer will have room to move the discount up and/or find other rebates/incentives for you. Be aware that it could start getting difficult for the dealer to go beyond the 15% to 17% threshold.

/ got a quote today for a 3720 cab, is this a fair price
worked out to be about 15% less than list, the b3200 with mmm, loader, and backhoe would be the trade in

/ got a quote today for a 3720 cab, is this a fair price #5  
worked out to be about 15% less than list, the b3200 with mmm, loader, and backhoe would be the trade in

What are you getting for the trade?

/ got a quote today for a 3720 cab, is this a fair price #6  
Orange for Green. Can't wait to see these figures. Item for item I bet JD is 25% higher on the retail price. The American image the green displays holds a lot of pride. Both machines will get the job done.

no trade in value yet, not that far into any kind of a purchase commitment yet. still doing my homework.

/ got a quote today for a 3720 cab, is this a fair price #8  
Agent Blue when I was shopping last year green and orange paint cost the same apples to apples. It's more important to be sure the tractor will do what you want and that the dealer is reasonable.
I agree, 15% off Deere's Built it Yourself is about where you should be. I have seen a dealer actually raise the suggested price ABOVE what Deere says it is then discount it to make you think it's a deal. It pays to use the Deere configurator and know what everything costs.

For what it's worth, put your other machine up on eBay and craigslist now and park it by the side of the road with a sign. You'll get a lot more money for it than you will trading it in. Look at tractorhouse.com, eBay, and craigslist to get an idea on how much to ask for it.

Thanks Charley, I plan on selling the b3200 outright, I would like to find a 3720 used but I would have to sell the b3200 first to afford it , and can't have much down time without a tractor, I have a 1000 foot drive to remove snow from(snow belt /lake effect area) and 10 acres to mow.

/ got a quote today for a 3720 cab, is this a fair price #10  
Thanks Charley, I plan on selling the b3200 outright, I would like to find a 3720 used but I would have to sell the b3200 first to afford it , and can't have much down time without a tractor, I have a 1000 foot drive to remove snow from(snow belt /lake effect area) and 10 acres to mow.

I know how that is. I had to sell the 3320 to get the 4520 and went without a tractor for 2 months. I timed it so I could make it work out during a period when I figured I could go without a tractor. There are quite a few 3720's for sale out there, especially on tractorhouse. You might have to go get it or have it shipped which although a bit of a pain isn't so bad. USHIP.com works well for shipping. I had a bulldozer shipped that way and it worked out great.

Good Luck!