I'm new here

/ I'm new here #1  

DDT

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M6040/cab, BX25D, RTVX900
I\'m new here

I could spend alot of time on this site and probely will. Hope you folks don't mind another tractor nut?
I have a 855 but I'm hoping wed. I can get my hands on my new 4300 (dealer is getting it ready for me)I've never had a new tractor before,I'm so wound up I can't sleep much these days OH I mean nights. This is a graet board!

/ I'm new here #2  
Re: I\'m new here

Dana -

Welcome aboard! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

<font color=blue>Hope you folks don't mind another tractor nut?</font color=blue>

You kiddin'? That's what this board is all about. If you can't sleep 'cuz you're waiting for your new tractor, you've already passed the initiation! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

We look forward to hearing more from you as soon as that 4300 shows up on your doorstep. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ I'm new here #3  

DDT,
Welcome and congratulation JD 4300. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

So you can't sleep...I believe more than a handful of use been thru that,/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gifand your not going to really sleep much after your new JD4300 arrives. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
Lot of darn good info here and the people are just plain /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Kick back and relax and jump right in.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ I'm new here #4  

Welcome aboard fellow <font color=green>Green</font color=green> man!!

So, your profile says you have all sorts of attachments /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif. How many are from the 855, how many ( I assume all) are you going to keep? Isn't the 855 fairly close in size to the 4300? What options did you get, MFWD, HST, FEL,etc?

<font color=green>mark</font color=green>
18-26750-markcg2000.gif

/ I'm new here #5  

Welcome Aboard DDT,

We need as many Green People as we can get to balance out all the Orangeys. :cool:

Let us know what options you are getting on the tractor....

Welcome.
Dan McCarty

/ I'm new here #6  

Welcome DDT (didn't they ban you back in the 60s?....kidding :))

I have 4300 and LUV it! Hope you will also.

Chuck in IN

/ I'm new here #7  

Welcome to the family. It is good to have more green nuts. We are outnumbered by the orange nuts but they are good folks.
I wish you were in my area, I need a good cabinet maker. I am building a barn with a living area in it and need some kitchen and bath cabinets. I did not realize how expensive they were until I got some quotes from Lowe's and Home Depot. Of course my wife wants all the extras, lazy susan in the corners, etc.
When I was looking for a tractor I started out looking at a 4300 but was advised to go to something with at least 40hp (I have 40 acres to maintain). I got a 5210 but if the 4700 had been available then I would have gotten one of them. I am sure you will like the 4300. Tell us more about it and your attachments.

/ I'm new here #8  

Welcome. And congratulations on the new 4300. That's a real nice unit.

And something to remember. Watch out for guys like Harv (sorry, not really pointing fingers). Confessed Tractorbynet addicts who refuse to seek professional help in dealing with that. All in all, a great bunch to converse with. Like a lot of us, you'll probably learn about things you never in a blue moon would have thought about. See you around the forum.

Bob Pence

/ I'm new here #9  

<font color=blue>Watch out for guys like Harv </font color=blue>

Bob, I hear that phrase a lot -- usually whispered in the back of the room somewhere. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ I'm new here #10  

I'm sort of new here myself. So I'm glad I'm not the only new one. I've got a Kubota so if you ever get stuck with the new tractor, I'll come by and pull you out. Or if I get stuck you could come by and give me a tug!
Gordon