John Deere 750 with loader

/ John Deere 750 with loader #21  
Glad to hear it worked out for you. It seems your gamble turned into a very good buy!!!

/ John Deere 750 with loader #22  
tractor service shop by me sold a guy i know a new pump and still it did not work. and cost him $850. he whet to a new guy and he cleaned the screen put the old pump on it and it worked fine. well you made out.the guy that never cleaned it lost BIG TIME.

/ John Deere 750 with loader #23  
Very glad to here it, great buy. Wheres the pictures

/ John Deere 750 with loader
I know this is in the wrong section to ask, but how do you take the JD 67 loader off of the tractor? I know how to disconnect everything, but how do I physically remove it? I need a way to get the part up so that the front tires can clear the loader. Does a stand go with it?

/ John Deere 750 with loader #27  
Two stands are needed to support the loader (1 for each side). Did they come with the tractor? Please note they did not store on the tractor, so they are easy to misplace. If you look on the loader arms there is a square hole where they go in when needed. Since I don't have the manuals any longer I can't give specific details how to remove.

/ John Deere 750 with loader
I do have the two stands and I did find the square holes. I'm assuming you just lift the FEL up and then attach the stands and then lower the FEL.

/ John Deere 750 with loader #29  
Here is the removal pages from my 67 loader manual. Hope this will help. Scan.jpgScan2.jpgDidn't catch the one page was upside down, sorry.

/ John Deere 750 with loader #30  
Wow! Killer deal! I got my 750 for 3,400 several years ago... Just the tractor. I'm dying to find one of those 67 loaders for a good price!