John Deere 750 with loader

/ John Deere 750 with loader #1  

matoyan

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 4100
I have an opportunity to buy a 750 4wd with low hours for $2500. Hydraulics on the lift running really slow. new turf tires. I'm thinking it's a great deal for the price. What do you guys think?

/ John Deere 750 with loader #2  
Get it quik, before someone else steals it.

/ John Deere 750 with loader #4  
If there's nothing wrong with it then it's a great deal. Maybe too good a deal. I've got a 2WD 750 that I paid more than twice that for just over a year ago, with no loader. It's a great little tractor.

At $2,500 I would be asking myself why the tractor is so cheap.

/ John Deere 750 with loader #5  
I have an opportunity to buy a 750 4wd with low hours for $2500. Hydraulics on the lift running really slow. new turf tires. I'm thinking it's a great deal for the price. What do you guys think?

I've seen these with no loader for 6K and good ones with loader for $7900. Slow hydraulics could be a myriad of things from too little fluid (leak) to dirty or clogged filters and screens, to bad pumps. You are buying it low enough to fix anything as long as parts are available.

/ John Deere 750 with loader #6  
I owed a JD 750 for a number of years and if memory servers me correctly only units with the optional power steering came equiped with a hydrualic filter. All the others relied on a screen which can become clogged and thereby restrict flow. That is a really low price, so even if a bit of work is needed you should be still ahead of the game.

/ John Deere 750 with loader #7  
Great price. Can't beat the deal.

/ John Deere 750 with loader
Thanks, I'm going to buy it.

/ John Deere 750 with loader #9  
Please post some pics of your new tractor when you get it home and get a bit of time.
As if we aren,t jealous of your great deal already. LOL Great find.

/ John Deere 750 with loader #10  
FYI... When it was cold (<30F) out the hydraulics on my JD750 4x4 with P/S were extremely slow. After it warmed up for 5-10 minutes everything would run as normal. Looking back I might have been wise to change the hydraulic fluid to some of the newer synthetic ones that flow better at lower temperatures. For the record only tractor supply brand (Travelers?) fluid was used in it. Perhaps it is just suffering the same fate.