Why setup costs on 1026r

/ Why setup costs on 1026r #1  

Rwalsh96

Tractor
None
I am getting bigs on a new 1026r tractor.. Anyone know why some dealers ask 1000 in total to setup?

How much work do they actually do... Seems to me that is being over compensated

/ Why setup costs on 1026r #2  
:welcome: to TBN

/ Why setup costs on 1026r #3  
Did you try Lomac in East Windsor? I bought a 4105 with loader, BH, mower and it was nowhere near $1,000. I can't remember what it was exactly but maybe try them. They have one out front last I was there. Scott is the salesman. I was happy there.

/ Why setup costs on 1026r #4  
Welcome to TBN,
I recommend you shop around some, sounds like you are getting hosed. There are quite a few recent buyers of these tractors here so I recommend you read through some of the threads to get a better idea of what the fair asking price is. Most seem to get 15 to 18% off of list price when buying new and still get the 0% financing. Do the research and save some money.

/ Why setup costs on 1026r #5  
It sounds like the inflated add on costs at a car dealerships. Most people don't even notice them so they can normally get away with it! If it has a loader or other attachments, that fee may include filling the tires with fluid and installation of the optional equipment. Just a thought. Sounds high though.

/ Why setup costs on 1026r #6  
I don't know what the dealer does, mine didn't even put fuel in the tank. And he forgot the 3 point spacer bar.