Is the 2520 made in the US?

/ Is the 2520 made in the US? #1  

barry1me

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 2520
I was wondering if you guys knew where the 2520 was made at? The tag on the frame says Yanmar and made in Japan, but then on the ROPS it says made in Illinois.

/ Is the 2520 made in the US? #2  
I"m pretty sure the parts come from all over and are put together in GA.
I was thinking and someone please correct me if i'm wrong but the 2520 isnt really a deere scratch made its a rebranded tractor. I know the cub is the same tractor least it looked like it when i saw it at the fair this summer. i was like hey the cub and my 2520 look identical other than hood.

/ Is the 2520 made in the US? #3  
its made in india i think my dealer told me that the smaller deeres are made there

/ Is the 2520 made in the US?
I thought that was true also but it clearly shows on the rops for 2320, 2520, and 2720 that they are made in Illinois. This is why I have been trying to understand if anyone has any good information on where they are built.

/ Is the 2520 made in the US? #5  
The 2720 is the same as a Yanmar SX3100. I am not sure about a 2520.

/ Is the 2520 made in the US? #6  
I thought that was true also but it clearly shows on the rops for 2320, 2520, and 2720 that they are made in Illinois. This is why I have been trying to understand if anyone has any good information on where they are built.

John Deere could be putting their own ROPS on if it is rebranded tractor.

/ Is the 2520 made in the US? #7  
I gotta be honest. I hope it is all yanmar. My 790 was a ridiculously reliable machine. Japanese built with John Deere specs.

/ Is the 2520 made in the US? #8  
I was wondering if you guys knew where the 2520 was made at? The tag on the frame says Yanmar and made in Japan, but then on the ROPS it says made in Illinois.

Why not just ask a John Deere dealer or call JD customer service if you want the correct answer.
Ken

/ Is the 2520 made in the US?
Good point. I called john deere customer service and they said the 2520, 3320, 1026r, 3032e are made in NC

/ Is the 2520 made in the US? #10  
They are probably ( assembled ) in NC . The subassembies come from a few other places .