Price Check New 5115M

/ New 5115M #1  

barneykeithray

Tractor
5115M MFWD
I just bought a 2012 5115M with a 260H loader with hay fork and bucket. I did not shop around a whole lot. I have 70k even for it all. The loader dose not have third function and NSL. The tractor is loaded out and has tons of power. I am super satisfied with the tractor, but was curious to know if I could have got it cheaper if I had of been more patient. Thanks for your feed back.

Keith

/ New 5115M #2  
You know.... if you asked 50 different buyers how much they paid -- you'd find a bunch that paid more and a bunch that paid less. It all comes out in the wash! Enjoy your very well made tractor with a ton of power!

How about a couple of pics? Always apprecieate lookin' at a nice green tractor in a nice warm place! Especially, in Feb. with 3 inches of new snow and it's still snowing @ 9F! :laughing:

AKfish

/ New 5115M #3  
I wouldn't spend any time second-guessing myself now if I were you. You got yourself a great tractor! Enjoy it while you can. The government has us circling the drain anyway. Your money is worth more in a fine tractor than it would be in the bank.

I agree with Fish, pictures would be nice.

/ New 5115M #4  
it all depends on what dealer you buy from. right now, my dealer is offering 0% for 60 on ALL 5000 (5e, 5d, 5m) series tractors and ALL Gators (excluding pro-gators and turf-gators). Looking on Deere's website, I don't see this offering but my dealer is offering it currently. they usually have special offers that Deere isn't showing on their website so I don't know if it's through the dealer or Deere.

/ New 5115M
image.jpg
Thanks for the feed back. Here is a photo although its not very good.

/ New 5115M #7  
Looks great. What do you have on it for tires?

/ New 5115M #9  
View attachment 304507
Thanks for the feed back. Here is a photo although its not very good.

Looks good. That's basically the same as mine, except yours is newer, nicer and more powerful. We do have the same loader anyway.

You're not that far from me. I'm just this side of the Chattahoochee in Ga..

/ New 5115M #10  
Sweet lookin machine! Congrats!!