Tractor Sizing Ordering a front end loader

/ Ordering a front end loader #1  

RollingsFarms

Veteran Member
Tractor
Few John Deere's and one Ford 3600 diesel.
For those that have had to order a loader, how long did it take to come in? Few days? Week? Longer? I just ordered a 553 loader for my tractor and salesman said he'd call when it came in.

/ Ordering a front end loader #2  
I had to wait about two weeks for my H260 last month. It came from Mexico I believe.

/ Ordering a front end loader
I had to wait about two weeks for my H260 last month. It came from Mexico I believe.

Thanks. Have no clue where this one is coming from but just said he'd order it and call me when it came in. I figured dealers would keep some in stock since most buyers get loaders when buying a tractor but I guess with all the different sizes that's be tough to do.

/ Ordering a front end loader #4  
I bought a 553 and it came from Mexico. Took about 2 weeks.

/ Ordering a front end loader #5  
For those that have had to order a loader, how long did it take to come in? Few days? Week? Longer? I just ordered a 553 loader for my tractor and salesman said he'd call when it came in.

Gonna hang onto your 5203 for a while longer? Startin' to think you were sizen up the new E models for a jump.

AKfish

Gonna hang onto your 5203 for a while longer? Startin' to think you were sizen up the new E models for a jump.

AKfish

Oh in still waiting on the E's to come out with a power reverser! Just wanted to get a loader now for this tractor and when I make the switch ill just keep the loader for the new tractor. Too many dead trees that have fallen that need to be moved to put off getting a loader any longer.

/ Ordering a front end loader #7  
You going to be cutting them in 6 foot lengths to move with your new loader. Or are you getting a grapple. Or are you going to use chains and drag them?

You going to be cutting them in 6 foot lengths to move with your new loader. Or are you getting a grapple. Or are you going to use chains and drag them?

they're mostly just pine trees that have been struck by lightning and fallen across roads on my property. I'll probably just push them out of the way to clear the roads.

/ Ordering a front end loader #10  
DSC00044.jpg
What size bucket came with your H260 loader?

Same as the bucket on the 4310, 73", but it's built much heavier. It also has holes for teeth.